Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toinght's NO@ATL game - it seriously blows

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The only way I'll be satisfied after tonight's game is if both teams lose! Maybe I hate Atlanta more than Orleans, but poo on both of them.

So - do I watch the game tonight, say screw it and give the remote to my wife, or what?

Only the Huddle can answer such deep and thought provoking questions!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I dnt care. Go Aints!
Fu(k you Ryan!!!!!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd rather see Atlanta win than the Saints.

I can't stand either of them but fug you Saints.

Posted · Report post

Ends up in a scoreless tie with both QBs throwing 11 picks
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gucci Mane' timestamp='1354201512' post='2022014']
Ends up in a scoreless tie with both QBs throwing 11 picks
[/quote]

This is the only outcome I'd be happy with. Also, after the game they announce Tampa Bay is moving to Guam.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB

Posted · Report post

after hearing that the workers at the Atl. airport "egged" the taint's bus while it was being boarded by the players........

I have to root for the foulcun*s.................. just because I wish our fans where as passionate.

Posted · Report post

I want ATL to go 14-2 and lose their first game of the playoffs again
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ATL is already in the playoffs, so another win won't do anything for them, except increase the embarrassment of their first round loss. A win for the Taints, and they're back in the race. I'm rooting for ATL to keep the Taints out.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

amend the OP to say

--should be for who takes sole possession of second place in the NFCSOUTH behind the Carolina Panthers

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mother Grabber' timestamp='1354206376' post='2022149']
ATL is already in the playoffs, so another win won't do anything for them, except increase the embarrassment of their first round loss. A win for the Taints, and they're back in the race. I'm rooting for ATL to keep the Taints out.
[/quote]
thats the way i was thinking also

Posted · Report post

I dont understand why a fan of this team would want ATL win anything, if they some how do win a Superbowl then we would be the only team in the division without a ring. Does anybody really want to have that hanging over our heads?? and we would never here the end of it. Hell i dont like the Saints either but i will always go for them to beat the Falcons to screw up there season, plus i know the Saints dont have the defense to win another superbowl anyway if they got back in. They got lucky a couple years ago (Favre). Just cant do it, fug the Falcons.

Posted · Report post

who said anything about the superbowl? this is a regular season game that will have no affect on ATL in the post season whatsoever. Let them win, who cares. A loss for NO, however, is a huge blow to their playoff hopes.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pulling for Saints this week and every week up until week 17.
That way we can crush their spirit when the Panthers beat them in week 17 keeping them out of the playoffs.
Then we can all sit back and laugh while the Falcons lose their first playoff game of the playoffs like usual.

Posted · Report post

i want atlanta to back in to the 1st or 2nd seed so they can get a bye and be lethargic and unmotivated when an angry, hungry packers or giants squad rolls in to town.

i'd like my late winter mock drafts for our top seven pick to be served with a side of falcons fan tears.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Could care less about either team.

I kinda hope New Orleans wins, that way our game against the Falcons next week means a little something to them, and it also increases the liklihood of our week 17 game meaning something for the Saints as well.

Posted · Report post

Sorry, but I hate the Saints slightly more than I hate the Falcons.

Posted · Report post

i have the same kind of grudging respect for payton/brees that i have for belichick/brady

fug mike smith and matt ryan

Posted · Report post

I hope taints rape them.

Posted · Report post

<<<<<hates the Saints more.
I'm going with one of my work colleagues who asked me to go. Would rather see the Saints miss the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

i'm praying for a big hole to open up in the earth's crust and Balor, the mighty god of death rides up on his horse and slaughters them all as a sacrifice to Fomori.

and i'll be there watching from my cave couch with a pint of ovaltine spiked with cough syrup and my sword magically disguised to look like a flyswatter just laughing.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wish for injuries on both sides of the ball.

Yes, I went there.

Posted · Report post

ovaltine? I have a newfound respect for you.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Part of me wants Drew Brees to yell at the end to "GET OFF YOUR FUGGING FIELD!", while the other part of me wants him to suffer from syphillis. Either way, the more ATL wins the more they hurt when they fail in the Divisional playoffs after a bye week.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd rather see the saints win...Can't stand the falcons

Except for a few players on the defensive side, my issue with the aints is their fans...For me, It would actually be good to see them do well after the whole bounty business...