Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toinght's NO@ATL game - it seriously blows

94 posts in this topic

Posted

The only way I'll be satisfied after tonight's game is if both teams lose! Maybe I hate Atlanta more than Orleans, but poo on both of them.

So - do I watch the game tonight, say screw it and give the remote to my wife, or what?

Only the Huddle can answer such deep and thought provoking questions!

1 person likes this

Posted

I dnt care. Go Aints!

Fu(k you Ryan!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd rather see Atlanta win than the Saints.

I can't stand either of them but fug you Saints.

Posted

Ends up in a scoreless tie with both QBs throwing 11 picks

2 people like this

Posted

Ends up in a scoreless tie with both QBs throwing 11 picks

This is the only outcome I'd be happy with. Also, after the game they announce Tampa Bay is moving to Guam.

6 people like this

Posted

Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB

Posted

after hearing that the workers at the Atl. airport "egged" the taint's bus while it was being boarded by the players........

I have to root for the foulcun*s.................. just because I wish our fans where as passionate.

Posted

I want ATL to go 14-2 and lose their first game of the playoffs again

1 person likes this

Posted

ATL is already in the playoffs, so another win won't do anything for them, except increase the embarrassment of their first round loss. A win for the Taints, and they're back in the race. I'm rooting for ATL to keep the Taints out.

2 people like this

Posted

amend the OP to say

--should be for who takes sole possession of second place in the NFCSOUTH behind the Carolina Panthers

Posted

ATL is already in the playoffs, so another win won't do anything for them, except increase the embarrassment of their first round loss. A win for the Taints, and they're back in the race. I'm rooting for ATL to keep the Taints out.

thats the way i was thinking also

Posted

I dont understand why a fan of this team would want ATL win anything, if they some how do win a Superbowl then we would be the only team in the division without a ring. Does anybody really want to have that hanging over our heads?? and we would never here the end of it. Hell i dont like the Saints either but i will always go for them to beat the Falcons to screw up there season, plus i know the Saints dont have the defense to win another superbowl anyway if they got back in. They got lucky a couple years ago (Favre). Just cant do it, fug the Falcons.