Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The HoneyBadger is Back!

100 posts in this topic

Posted

if he slides enough it'd be worth it.

we have bigger needs to address in the top half of the draft than CB.

Posted

He's not the best cover guy, much better suited for nickel back where he can blitz. He knows how to take away the ball but if you are wanting a shut down corner, you won't get that.

He is a game changer though when the ball is in his hands.

Posted

We could be really really really useful to us to be honest.

I would take him in the 4th/5th with no reservations.

I wouldn't be opposed to a flyer pick in those rounds, but again, I'm not convinced he will be effective as a single position player at the NFL level, and "joker" type players take longer to develop.

Posted

lol seriously?

jenkins is a rookie right now who hasn't even had a real offseason yet.

harvin's college career was squeaky clean. he got suspended in high school for on-field conduct.

matthieu can smoke a pound a day-i don't care. the possession is a bigger threat.

Percy failed the pre draft drug test... Try again.

Posted

Percy failed the pre draft drug test... Try again.

getting hit with possession is much, much more serious than that. it carries an actual legal penalty in addition to whatever goodell smacks a player with. harvin didn't face any disciplinary action for that so it's a moot point.

Posted

There's no way he makes it to the 4th or 5th round, unfortunately for us. Like I said in the draft thread, unless we pick up some extra picks through trades I don't see us drafting him. I think he goes late first, early 2nd round.

Posted

getting hit with possession is much, much more serious than that. it carries an actual legal penalty in addition to whatever goodell smacks a player with. harvin didn't face any disciplinary action for that so it's a moot point.

So you think he is so absorbed in marijuana that he cant be taught/coached/parented to leave the stuff at his apartment and to stop smoking around 2 months before the NFL administered street drug test?

Posted

He will be entering the '13 NFL Draft. Probably 2nd-3rd Round... Keep Pounding?

Just a question but..........

doesn't he have a drug possession charge pending?

or were the drugs found in his friends apartment?

Posted

I too think some team will take a gamble with him high to mid 2nd round.

Posted

There's no way he makes it to the 4th or 5th round, unfortunately for us. Like I said in the draft thread, unless we pick up some extra picks through trades I don't see us drafting him. I think he goes late first, early 2nd round.

You guys are fuging high. Even before his arrests and being kicked off of LSU, he wasn't going to go any earlier than a late second round, early third round pick. He's a fuging nickle corner who can return punts. He's not an every down corner.

Holy Christ people.

3 people like this

Posted

I highly doubt late 1st/early 2nd... The dude is one year removed from college football, and wasn't a first rounder in the first place IIRC. He could go late 2nd at best i think, probably 3rd, and could fall to the 4th. Ill wait and see where kiper and mcshay put him

Posted

Yeah we'll see. I hope he does fall to the mid rounds so we have a shot at him.