Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

The HoneyBadger is Back!

100 posts in this topic

getting hit with possession is much, much more serious than that. it carries an actual legal penalty in addition to whatever goodell smacks a player with. harvin didn't face any disciplinary action for that so it's a moot point.

So you think he is so absorbed in marijuana that he cant be taught/coached/parented to leave the stuff at his apartment and to stop smoking around 2 months before the NFL administered street drug test?

He will be entering the '13 NFL Draft. Probably 2nd-3rd Round... Keep Pounding?

Just a question but..........

doesn't he have a drug possession charge pending?

or were the drugs found in his friends apartment?

I too think some team will take a gamble with him high to mid 2nd round.

There's no way he makes it to the 4th or 5th round, unfortunately for us. Like I said in the draft thread, unless we pick up some extra picks through trades I don't see us drafting him. I think he goes late first, early 2nd round.

You guys are fuging high. Even before his arrests and being kicked off of LSU, he wasn't going to go any earlier than a late second round, early third round pick. He's a fuging nickle corner who can return punts. He's not an every down corner.

Holy Christ people.

3 people like this

There's no way he makes it to the 4th or 5th round, unfortunately for us. Like I said in the draft thread, unless we pick up some extra picks through trades I don't see us drafting him. I think he goes late first, early 2nd round.

I highly doubt late 1st/early 2nd... The dude is one year removed from college football, and wasn't a first rounder in the first place IIRC. He could go late 2nd at best i think, probably 3rd, and could fall to the 4th. Ill wait and see where kiper and mcshay put him

Yeah we'll see. I hope he does fall to the mid rounds so we have a shot at him.

He's not an every down corner.

He was at LSU.

You guys are fuging high. Even before his arrests and being kicked off of LSU, he wasn't going to go any earlier than a late second round, early third round pick. He's a fuging nickle corner who can return punts. He's not an every down corner.

Holy Christ people.

He could test very well at the combine and shoot up somewhat like Poe did. This kid has made more of a name for him self than Poe.

You think there isn't burners already in the locker room?

Not somoeone who constantly make news like Mathieu

He was at LSU.

Not gonna make it covering Julio, White, VJax, Colston every Sunday

He'll be a pretty good nickle. Not no.1 or 2 cb. His covering skils can't even compare to Janoris