• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#61 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Yeah, I just picked one... coulda went with Lions or Raiders and had the same effect.

lions are the new kings of the cons. i think they've pretty much ruled the past couple years in arrests and suspensions, haven't they.

talking out of my butt, btw. don't really care enough to back it up. just flinging poo.

#62 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

I thought you were saying he was a nickelback at LSU so thats why i said that. and there are plenty of undersized corners in the league. hell, there are hardly any 6', 6'1+ corners in the league. Get that mentality out of your head. The kid can play. We drafted munnerlyn, and this guy is leagues ahead of munnerlyn.

In the 7th round.....

#63 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

In the 7th round.....

Ok, cool. hes still leagues ahead of munnerlyn. I dont get your point. a 4th round pick on Matthieu would be a steal, unless we get rhodes from florida state in the 2nd.

#64 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

A lot of them smoke

A lot of athletes do

#65 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Kiper and McShay are predicting 3rd/4th round fwiw.

I think 3rd is where he ends up. Maybe, late 2nd.

#66 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Ok, cool. hes still leagues ahead of munnerlyn. I dont get your point. a 4th round pick on Matthieu would be a steal, unless we get rhodes from florida state in the 2nd.

I don't mind spending a 4th or 5th on him. I never said that he was a bad player. But he's not a first round talent, like some of these morons are claiming. He's a nickle corner with a nose for the ball and average to poor coverage skills. He's also a damn fine return man. He was at EARLIEST a late second round pick before all of his bullshit, now I don't see him going before the 4th unless someone is desperate and willing to take a flyer hoping to get a playmaker.

#67 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

I don't mind spending a 4th or 5th on him. I never said that he was a bad player. But he's not a first round talent, like some of these morons are claiming. He's a nickle corner with a nose for the ball and average to poor coverage skills. He's also a damn fine return man. He was at EARLIEST a late second round pick before all of his bullshit, now I don't see him going before the 4th unless someone is desperate and willing to take a flyer hoping to get a playmaker.

Yea i was hoping you weren't saying he didn't belong in the league. Definitely not worth 1-2 round. I doubt jerry will even consider him though, even in the 4th. But heres to hoping we get some sort of highly touted FS/CB.

#68 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

If I didn't have a job that drug tests I would be lighting one up right now

#69 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

The honeybadger isn't a big animal. The honeybadger knows this. They honeybadger doesn't give a fug. :cool:

#70 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

btw...i hope he can control his stuff enough to keep himself out of trouble and he lands here.

just as long as we don't have to go any earlier than a 4th. could be a steal there.

#71 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

If he were two inches taller, nobody would be talking about it. People need to get the idea that height is some end all measurement of if a dude can play or not. Last I remember, we've got a statue out front of the building that's only five feet nine inches tall of one of the biggest game changers we've ever seen. How tall was Mike Minter?

#72 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

Weed is legal in two states now, who gives a fug?

#73 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Yea that makes sense. Cause its against NCAA rules to do that, so he has to wait until the NFL for some coach to say, "hey, that guy is kinda short, lets make groundbreaking never-before-seen history and try to throw it over him and let the WR go up and get it"

oh ok, we all know college success=NFL succes and thats why there has never been a bust in the NFL.

there is a HUGE difference between the NFL and College, everyone is bigger and stronger and faster.

NFL is about what makes you exceptional, and he does have all the skills but not the size

#74 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

oh ok, we all know college success=NFL succes and thats why there has never been a bust in the NFL.

there is a HUGE difference between the NFL and College, everyone is bigger and stronger and faster.

NFL is about what makes you exceptional, and he does have all the skills but not the size

Quit making strawman arguments... Brady was taken in the 6th/7th and hes one of the GOAT QB's. Your point is ambiguous. If you have the skils, you have the skills. Ask Brees and Russel.

#75 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

There's no way he makes it to the 4th or 5th round, unfortunately for us. Like I said in the draft thread, unless we pick up some extra picks through trades I don't see us drafting him. I think he goes late first, early 2nd round.

Exactly.I can't see him lasting past the 2nd rd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com