#1 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

I haven't done a mock like this in a while. In this mock, I will hit on the new changes that I believe the Panthers will see in the offseason. One of those changes will be a new GM and another one will probably be a new HC.

Ernie Accorsi is the consultant for the Carolina Panthers and he will lead the GM search. He has ties all around the league due to the fact that he is a former GM of the New York Giants. I'm sure guys like Marc Ross and Tom Gamble will get a interview. I'm going to go out on the limb and present you guy will a surprise candidate who should garner a lot of interest this offseason.

General Manger- Nick Caserio
Posted Image

A quarterback at John Carroll University, Caserio has served in a variety of coaching and scouting capacities for the Patriots since 2001. He was named Director of Player Personnel following the 2007 season.

His latest draft picks are Jerod Mayo, Patrick Chung, Sebastian Vollmer, Devin McCourty, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Nate Solder, Stevan Ridley, and Chandler Jones.

HC- Nick Saban
Posted Image

If Caserio became the General manager for the Panthers I believe the first person he would pursue is Nick Saban. I know Saban first time in the NFL wasn't so good. Pete Caroll first time at HC wasn't good either with the Patriots. I believe Saban is ready again to make the jump. What more can he do at Alabama?

Draft pick #5 overall- Jonathan Hankins
Posted Image

I think we miss out on Star and Jockel and go with the best person on the board which will be Hankins. Hankins will be a power pig at the next level. He has the potential to be very similar to Bj Raji. Some even compare him to the likes of Vince Wilfork because of his 325 frame.

#2 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

You poo the bed at Nick Saban....

That loser who quit the Dophins.... pass.

#3 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,217 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

I love Hankins if Star is gone.

Poo to Caserio and especially Saban.
Patriots recent draft picks are so bad. So so bad.
And Saban failed once. Culpepper over Brees? Lol

#4 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,006 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

I respect you guys opinion.

#5 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Pretty sure Ernie Accorsi will pick Marc Ross or Tom Gamble for GM. Nick Saban? Man... no.... just... no. I like the Hankins pick though.

#6 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,428 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

No.

#7 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hell no to the guy drafting for the Patriots lately. Other than a few hits (Gronk, Mayo, and the jury is still out on Solder, Ridley and Jones) he has SUCKED at drafting. He's been worse than Hurney at drafting, and there's not really even any room for disagreement there.

#8 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,217 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hell no to the guy drafting for the Patriots lately. Other than a few hits (Gronk, Mayo, and the jury is still out on Solder, Ridley and Jones) he has SUCKED at drafting. He's been worse than Hurney at drafting, and there's not really even any room for disagreement there.

Yup 125.99% agree.
Patriots recent drafts are poo.
They passed up on so many top tier prospects to add more picks each year to only draft mediocre players. And Belichick gets praise for that. Theres a reason why they're not a dominant team anymore bc they have a bunch of mediocre players on that team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.