Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Defense Force

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we call the folks that give positive reviews of Cam that also point out a few of his flaws QB Inspectors?

They certainly get turned away enough by the CDF to make it seem like they're carrying WMD's

as long as you've got a solid cam slant.

Posted

We have our first Troll

Run1stdownRun2nddown

Serious question.

Have you ever posted anything on the Huddle that has not been 1) already painfully obvious or 2) some sort of weird college-level fantasy type situation (like this thread)?

Posted

Serious question.

Have you ever posted anything on the Huddle that has not been 1) already painfully obvious or 2) some sort of weird college-level fantasy type situation (like this thread)?

Get over it?

Posted

Back when we drafted kuechly and kurb was ranting against him, I formed the kuechly koalition against kurb.

The double K A K.

Posted

I started this barbeque shyt and this is the thanks i get....

Posted

I started this barbeque shyt and this is the thanks i get....

You're the man

Take all the credit

Posted

Serious question.

In the copy of The Huddle by-laws that I received I never saw a by-law that said we weren't allowed to have fun.

Posted

In the copy of The Huddle by-laws that I received I never saw a by-law that said we weren't allowed to have fun.

He will go down in history for being the CDF's first Troll....

God can't even save him

Posted

If you hate the Cam, you hate the kids.

cam-newton-gives-a-small-child-a-football-and-an-epileptic-fit-your-sunday-nfl-gif-roundup-update.gif

5 people like this

Posted

Cam is our savior.

Posted

If you hate the Cam, you hate the kids.

cam-newton-gives-a-small-child-a-football-and-an-epileptic-fit-your-sunday-nfl-gif-roundup-update.gif

and the homeless and hungry.

real truth.

preach.

Posted

Neither did I?

As a side note... do you consider reading posts that are (allow me to repeat myself) "1) already painfully obvious or 2) some sort of weird college-level fantasy type situation" fun? I mean shoot, I might as well go around reading the tabloids at the grocery store.