• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#161 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnear Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

This sounds like it is becoming a religion or worse a Cam cult.If Cam offers all of you kool aid do not drink it.

I think I will contact a comic book publisher to see if I can get some Cam comics to sell you guys and girls.Camtain planet is a great idea

#162 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

This sounds like it is becoming a religion or worse a Cam cult.If Cam offers all of you kool aid do not drink it.

I think I will contact a comic book publisher to see if I can get some Cam comics to sell you guys and girls.Camtain planet is a great idea

CDF doesn't buy comics

#163 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Gotta love some of the grumpy posters in this thread. I can just imagine all of them sitting in their rocker on the porch, yelling "You kids get off my lawn!"

#164 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

i like kool aid.

lemon-lime kool-aid is a very underrated drink, btw.

#165 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Gotta love some of the grumpy posters in this thread. I can just imagine all of them sitting in their rocker on the porch, yelling "You kids get off my lawn!"

they think they look like this when they're doing it...
Posted Image

but really this is more fitting...
Posted Image or this...
Posted Image

#166 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• LocationMelfa
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#167 Luke Cage

Luke Cage

Eternal Hatred

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

I'm in....and to everyone complaining about Cam expanding the Panther's fanbase: Yes, the only reason I am on this site is because of Cam Newton, and I am sure that a whole bunch of other people who are now Panthers fans are fans only because of Cam Newton. Despite the fact that I came for Cam (no homo), I have grown into a Panthers fan; I'm a fan of the whole cast....from the Kraken to Kuechly (aka Kuech the Freak)...I devour information I find about the Panthers online and in other places; before I used to make fun of people who moped on Sundays if their team lost...and now I'm one of those people. I don't give a fug for people who try and pull some sort of high and mighty "time in service card". Get over yourselves. Certain players attract more fans to teams and that's a fact. Since when is more fans a bad thing? Secure that negativity; there is way too much of that around here /rant

#168 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

I'm in....and to everyone complaining about Cam expanding the Panther's fanbase: Yes, the only reason I am on this site is because of Cam Newton, and I am sure that a whole bunch of other people who are now Panthers fans are fans only because of Cam Newton. Despite the fact that I came for Cam (no homo), I have grown into a Panthers fan; I'm a fan of the whole cast....from the Kraken to Kuechly (aka Kuech the Freak)...I devour information I find about the Panthers online and in other places; before I used to make fun of people who moped on Sundays if their team lost...and now I'm one of those people. I don't give a fug for people who try and pull some sort of high and mighty "time in service card". Get over yourselves. Certain players attract more fans to teams and that's a fact. Since when is more fans a bad thing? Secure that negativity; there is way too much of that around here /rant

Nice

#169 broseidon

broseidon

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I'm putting in a request for waders to navigate through all the bullshizt on this thread

#170 broseidon

broseidon

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Apparently we are judging a fans loyalty but how many years he's be a member of the huddle? LMFAO I guess that makes me poo in the eyes of some of the trolls on this thread.

For the recored, I'd like to know how many of the Huddlers have their name inscribed on the stadium walls (Mine is)

Go ahead.... Amuse me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users