Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who will be with the Panthers longer?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Luke Kuechly or Cam Newton?

I'm going to Kuechly. Dude is a tackling MACHINE and reminds me of Brian Urlacher mixed with Ray Lewis. Quickly has become my favorite Panther. Just a guy who goes out there, gets the job done, doesn't showboat. I love it. Once he was plugged in the middle, the defense showed a noticeable improvement all across the board. Barring injury, see him holding down the middle for Carolina for the next decade.

As for Cam...who knows. He might not even stick with the team another 3 years. New GM, new coaching staff, might want to bring in their own guy. All the showboating, diva attitude, rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I hold out hope that he becomes the player everyone thinks he can be but the smart money is on Kuechly being here longer than Cam.

Thoughts?

Posted

they'll retire and ride off into the sunset together in 17 years.

yellow sports jackets given 5 years after that.

4 people like this

Posted

thoughts?

I'm out of alcohol and need more.

Posted

Kuech was having trouble getting off some blocks Thursday night.

Edit to comply with Khaki Lacki's request: I'm a honkey

Posted

Kuechly seems like a home body. Who knows if he will want to return to Ohio one day...

I'm not worried about it though. They'll both be here a while

Posted

To make the race baiting easier, could everyone please post their ethnicity along with their answer. Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

To make the race baiting easier, could everyone please post their ethnicity along with their answer. Thanks.

wait...what?

Posted

Baring catastrophic failures both will very likely retire Panthers

1 person likes this

Posted

WTF is this ?

Warning.

Posted

I thought it was kinda funny.

< awaits ban

1 person likes this

Posted

Anybody else notice how Kuechly has made James Anderson almost a non factor? It's painfully obvious that even Thomas Davis is better than Anderson. Which I don't necessarily mind or am surprised by, anderson is still a decent player, but we gave Anderson great player money to be the third best linebacker? Awesome.

Posted

Luke Kuechly or Cam Newton?

I'm going to Kuechly. Dude is a tackling MACHINE and reminds me of Brian Urlacher mixed with Ray Lewis. Quickly has become my favorite Panther. Just a guy who goes out there, gets the job done, doesn't showboat. I love it. Once he was plugged in the middle, the defense showed a noticeable improvement all across the board. Barring injury, see him holding down the middle for Carolina for the next decade.

As for Cam...who knows. He might not even stick with the team another 3 years. New GM, new coaching staff, might want to bring in their own guy. All the showboating, diva attitude, rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I hold out hope that he becomes the player everyone thinks he can be but the smart money is on Kuechly being here longer than Cam.

Thoughts?

Duck!