#1 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Luke Kuechly or Cam Newton?

I'm going to Kuechly. Dude is a tackling MACHINE and reminds me of Brian Urlacher mixed with Ray Lewis. Quickly has become my favorite Panther. Just a guy who goes out there, gets the job done, doesn't showboat. I love it. Once he was plugged in the middle, the defense showed a noticeable improvement all across the board. Barring injury, see him holding down the middle for Carolina for the next decade.

As for Cam...who knows. He might not even stick with the team another 3 years. New GM, new coaching staff, might want to bring in their own guy. All the showboating, diva attitude, rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I hold out hope that he becomes the player everyone thinks he can be but the smart money is on Kuechly being here longer than Cam.

Thoughts?

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

they'll retire and ride off into the sunset together in 17 years.

yellow sports jackets given 5 years after that.

#3 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

thoughts?

I'm out of alcohol and need more.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Kuech was having trouble getting off some blocks Thursday night.

Edit to comply with Khaki Lacki's request: I'm a honkey

#5 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Kuechly seems like a home body. Who knows if he will want to return to Ohio one day...

I'm not worried about it though. They'll both be here a while

#6 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

To make the race baiting easier, could everyone please post their ethnicity along with their answer. Thanks.

#7 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

To make the race baiting easier, could everyone please post their ethnicity along with their answer. Thanks.

wait...what?

#8 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,309 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Baring catastrophic failures both will very likely retire Panthers

#9 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,309 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

WTF is this ?

Warning.

#10 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,517 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

I thought it was kinda funny.

< awaits ban

#11 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Anybody else notice how Kuechly has made James Anderson almost a non factor? It's painfully obvious that even Thomas Davis is better than Anderson. Which I don't necessarily mind or am surprised by, anderson is still a decent player, but we gave Anderson great player money to be the third best linebacker? Awesome.

#12 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Luke Kuechly or Cam Newton?

I'm going to Kuechly. Dude is a tackling MACHINE and reminds me of Brian Urlacher mixed with Ray Lewis. Quickly has become my favorite Panther. Just a guy who goes out there, gets the job done, doesn't showboat. I love it. Once he was plugged in the middle, the defense showed a noticeable improvement all across the board. Barring injury, see him holding down the middle for Carolina for the next decade.

As for Cam...who knows. He might not even stick with the team another 3 years. New GM, new coaching staff, might want to bring in their own guy. All the showboating, diva attitude, rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I hold out hope that he becomes the player everyone thinks he can be but the smart money is on Kuechly being here longer than Cam.

Thoughts?

Duck!

#13 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Anybody else notice how Kuechly has made James Anderson almost a non factor? It's painfully obvious that even Thomas Davis is better than Anderson. Which I don't necessarily mind or am surprised by, anderson is still a decent player, but we gave Anderson great player money to be the third best linebacker? Awesome.

i think next year beason takes anderson's starting role...of course that assumes TD is healthy again (and beason isn't traded).

beason-kuechly-TD

flat out awesome LB corps.

with hardy and CJ out front and a CB corps of the joshes, capt, and maybe gamble off. that could be a quite studly defense. i'll just go ahead and say that ron and dwan are probably back unless ron gets replaced. need to keep dwan around. that could be quite nice.

#14 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Well Luke is 2 years younger than Cam so I'd wager that Luke will be here 2 years after Cam retires.

#15 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

i think next year beason takes anderson's starting role...of course that assumes TD is healthy again (and beason isn't traded).

beason-kuechly-TD

flat out awesome LB corps.

with hardy and CJ out front and a CB corps of the joshes, capt, and maybe gamble off. that could be a quite studly defense. i'll just go ahead and say that ron and dwan are probably back unless ron gets replaced. need to keep dwan around. that could be quite nice.

That would be awesome. I just hope we hold on to everyone [and draft/FA a safety].

But Cam and Keek will both be here at least another 6-8 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.