Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Who will be with the Panthers longer?

18 posts in this topic

Anybody else notice how Kuechly has made James Anderson almost a non factor? It's painfully obvious that even Thomas Davis is better than Anderson. Which I don't necessarily mind or am surprised by, anderson is still a decent player, but we gave Anderson great player money to be the third best linebacker? Awesome.

i think next year beason takes anderson's starting role...of course that assumes TD is healthy again (and beason isn't traded).

beason-kuechly-TD

flat out awesome LB corps.

with hardy and CJ out front and a CB corps of the joshes, capt, and maybe gamble off. that could be a quite studly defense. i'll just go ahead and say that ron and dwan are probably back unless ron gets replaced. need to keep dwan around. that could be quite nice.

1 person likes this

Well Luke is 2 years younger than Cam so I'd wager that Luke will be here 2 years after Cam retires.

i think next year beason takes anderson's starting role...of course that assumes TD is healthy again (and beason isn't traded).

beason-kuechly-TD

flat out awesome LB corps.

with hardy and CJ out front and a CB corps of the joshes, capt, and maybe gamble off. that could be a quite studly defense. i'll just go ahead and say that ron and dwan are probably back unless ron gets replaced. need to keep dwan around. that could be quite nice.

That would be awesome. I just hope we hold on to everyone [and draft/FA a safety].

But Cam and Keek will both be here at least another 6-8 years.

I thought it was kinda funny.

< awaits ban

Yeah, it was pretty funny.

As to the actual OP: No way of knowing really...

After he retires, he is coming to live with me on my private island that I will purchase from my lottery winnings...