Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Saints Team Bus Egged By ATL

53 posts in this topic

I hate both teams, but man seeing the comments from saint fans and players such as Jimmy Graham saying it's classless. LMFAO. Like bounty hunting, flopping during games, running up the score isn't? Not to mention their fanbase

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102554/article/new-orleans-saints-atlanta-airport-workers-egged-bus

1 person likes this

Saints are the definition of classless. Screw those bandwagon asshole fans, their pill poppin coach, and their cheating team.

6 people like this

two doucher teams with doucher fans hate each other

it's like two drunk tapout wearing bros about to throw down

2 people like this

It's like Kardashian sisters fighting.

I do not like green eggs and Graham

4 people like this

Now the Falcons should claim in never happened...

4 people like this

• Topics

• Don't see this happening, G-man has said on several occasions that he thinks this is a loaded draft and we're going to get a really good player at # 8. 

• I know I'm just being a twat but I do think that when I eat meat. I try not to eat processed meat or much meat in general and see some hypocrisy in the treatment if animals but I don't take it overboard.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• I was being sarcastic, but it is what will likely happen, sadly.    Hornets Checklist Recently: White [ ] Tall [ ] No Post Game [ ] Plays No Defense [ ]   If they pass all of these then they can become our pick or we can trade for them. This is a great draft class, and somehow I still believe the Hornets will end up like the picture below:   If they actually do the right thing and fire Rich Cho then maybe they have a chance of making better decisions in the draft.