Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Huddle Advice Thread For Young Huddlers

71 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to be a cop soon...does this mean fug myself? Personally, I like the advice for women. fug the cops. Often. Namely, me.

Did you really believe everything I wrote in that freestyle?

Posted

Did you really believe everything I wrote in that freestyle?

If I did, I would request to be shot in the face immediately.

Posted

If I did, I would request to be shot in the face immediately.

Whatever rocks your boat.

Posted

Whatever rocks your waterboat.

Posted

Keep your mpl (missed pussy list) at a minimum. You don't want to see a doable chick years from now and think about the time you coulda shoulda woulda. You want to see her and remember the time you hit that.

1 person likes this

Posted

My advice.

Don't take advice from someone on a message board. :)

Posted

He's right. You have to leave a balance every month. I use a credit card to buy gas, generally around $500/month. I pay it all off at the end of the month, minus around $30-40 to leave a balance. If you just pay it off every month it isn't getting reported.

That is what I was told by someone high in the banking industry. I'm sure you'll tell me how they're wrong.

Why would I do that?

I didn't know this.

*shrug*

Posted

Invest in land & more land.

Posted

Cherish your parents while they are still alive.

1 person likes this

Posted

learn from other's mistakes, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself

Posted

I can't build credit if I pay it off Every month

He's right. You have to leave a balance every month. I use a credit card to buy gas, generally around $500/month. I pay it all off at the end of the month, minus around $30-40 to leave a balance. If you just pay it off every month it isn't getting reported.

That is what I was told by someone high in the banking industry. I'm sure you'll tell me how they're wrong.

Why would I do that?

I didn't know this.

*shrug*

I've heard this too and idk if it's true or not. I will tell you this... my wife is a super tightwad... she always pays our card off every month. It hasn't seemed to ever have had an adverse affect on our credit...

Of course, we have a mortgage, car payment(s), power bills, etc. that she's always been religious about... in the 18+ years we've been married she's been late on like two payments for something and one of those was an online error by our bank.

Here's some credit tips...

http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/2012/easiest-raise-credit-score/

In general, if you have accounts in your name, and you keep them up to date and don't have late payments, your score will be fine.

Posted

Paying off full is a short term boost to the score. The key is on time payments and oldest ACTIVE card.

You can pay off each month and if you stopped using your card for a year it won't dramatically lower your score.

Part of the fico algorithim.