Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwan Edwards, Mike Tolbert - Pro Bowlers?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Mike Motherfuging Alstott

jesus christ how could i forget mike alstott

Posted

Tony Richardson

Posted

For the probowl, they should have an athletic competition. That way the players will take it more seriously, without the harm of injury. Make it like a NFL olympics. (In the past they did have something similar just before the game. I don't know if they still do that and just show it on NFL network. I guess I'll find out this year now that it's on Time Warner.)

With that said, Dwan probably deserves a probowl bid. He really helped this defense. Tolbert? Ye-no.

Posted

Mike Tolbert...? He has done close to nothing this season and made a bad drop in Atlanta. Gangham Style

Posted

jesus christ how could i forget mike alstott

Ummm... Bo Jackson and Jim Brown were both fullbacks. Just saying.

Posted

Tolbert is getting by on his name alone, let's be honest.

it's all about name recognition and team recognition. it's got very little to do with talent.

been that way for years.

Posted

Tolbert made a name for himself last year in SD. But Dwan Edwards? I just don't fuging understand it. He must have a nerdy friend who used bots or something. I'm guessing Suh is ahead of him.

Also, can't wait for people to argue that DT isn't a need because "HOLY poo WE HAD A PRO BOWL DT"

Posted

You all do realize more people have heard of Tolbert than they have CJ or Hardy, right? If this were a NC vote, then yeah, that'd be insane. But it sounds just right for the nation. No one knows about our team.

Posted

Tolbert made a name for himself last year in SD. But Dwan Edwards? I just don't fuging understand it. He must have a nerdy friend who used bots or something. I'm guessing Suh is ahead of him.

Also, can't wait for people to argue that DT isn't a need because "HOLY poo WE HAD A PRO BOWL DT"

Don't know if you know this, but Dwan has better stats than Suh year to date.

Posted

Tolbert is winning the "tallest midget" award. True FB's don't really exist across the board in the NFL anymore.

As far as Dwan goes...........YOU ALL BETTER SHUT YO MOUFS BOUT MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted

I know, everyone's saying it's his yards.

Posted

I know, everyone's saying it's his yards.

Was supposed to be a quote from my phone. F*ck it, I'm mildly intoxicated.