Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any other idiots thinking of going to KC?

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Flights look super cheap to go and come back sunday. 283.00 per person!!! The problem, cab fair to the stadium is 75 bucks!!! Any other morons thinking of going that would split cab fair? Flight would get in via atl at 9:28 am for 11am kickoff.

Posted · Report post

Got to rearrange my sock drawer. sorry, priorities
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1354238684' post='2022995']
Flights look super cheap to go and come back sunday. 283.00 per person!!! The problem, cab fair to the stadium is 75 bucks!!! Any other morons thinking of going that would split cab fair? Flight would get in via atl at 9:28 am for 11am kickoff.
[/quote]

KC is only one hour behind us, so kickoff is 12.

Posted · Report post

I'm in SEMO so I was thinking about it but my wife has to go in to work because her shop manager got fired & my son is nowhere near old enough to go.

Posted · Report post

If I had the money i would do it

Posted · Report post

Leaving tomorrow morning for KC with a good sized group of tailgating friends. Front row end zone seats, and tailgating with some pretty cool folks out there.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas' timestamp='1354240561' post='2023039']
Leaving tomorrow morning for KC with a good sized group of tailgating friends. Front row end zone seats, and tailgating with some pretty cool folks out there.
[/quote]

And some very good ribs and steaks. :)

Posted · Report post

Hmmmm. Just realized my dumb math was off and we can rent a car for 25 bucks. any clue where youd be cookin? They just have a big ass lot right?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas' timestamp='1354240561' post='2023039']
[/quote]

You guys driving? I'll be looking for you and Julie on TV.

Posted · Report post

We are flying, and it's a guys weekend. I really want to do an away game with her but getting away long enough to do it has proven to be insanely difficult. When we were dating we got her family to watch the kids when we went to Atlanta, but now that we are married that stuff is getting a lot more difficult to pull off.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

$283 airfare + stadium tickets to watch our pathetic 3-8 team play arguably the worst team in the NFL? I'm not sure if you are the greatsst fan I've ever seen, or just plain dumb.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas' timestamp='1354242697' post='2023085']
We are flying, and it's a guys weekend. I really want to do an away game with her but getting away long enough to do it has proven to be insanely difficult. When we were dating we got her family to watch the kids when we went to Atlanta, but now that we are married that stuff is getting a lot more difficult to pull off.
[/quote]

That's cool. Raise hell. When my boys get older I plan to make road trips every season.