Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stewart injured BOTH ankles

21 posts in this topic

Posted

In before ....Keep DLo and get rid of Stewart posts.

that's got to be next............since they've already blamed the coaches.

Posted

Wow- with the few number of carries hes gotten over the last couple years and he cant seem to stay healthy - you got to wonder about our trainers and medical guys with all the injuries this team seems to constantly have.

Wondering if it isnt time to cut ties with all these old backs and utilize Poole and whoever we can find cheap next year - I guess it depends on who our gm and hc is and what their game philosophy is.

Posted

Who cares he's only 25!!! Right CRA?

Posted

How old was Dan Morgan when he finally hung it up - and how many injury plagued years did it take for him to decide to do so? How many productive years did we get out of him after 2005?

Posted

well there goes our playoff run.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shut him on down for the rest of the season

Posted

How old was Dan Morgan when he finally hung it up - and how many injury plagued years did it take for him to decide to do so? How many productive years did we get out of him after 2005?

This is Stew's first unproductive year. Oh no, he's hurt. He'll be fine.

Posted

I hate this for Stew. He's become a stable in our backfield even though he can't stay healthly. It makes you wonder what he could do if he could stay healthly...

Posted

morgan was injured in the 2006 opener and eventually IR'd and i want to say injured again in week 3 2007 and IR'd. then two more seasons where he didn't make it out of camp for the saints.