Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Pie of the Year

Pie of the Year?   195 votes

1. 1. What is the 2012 Pie of the Year

• Apple Pie
    • Cherry Pie
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Sweet Potato Pie
    • Strawberry Pie
    • Coconut Creme Pie
    • Chocolate Pie
    • Other
    • Pecan/Chocolate Pecan

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

302 posts in this topic

Posted

apple pie, no contest. I can't believe there hasn't been a single mention of blueberry pie. Although it may be a northern crop, judgment of everyone here is now in question.

Posted

That's not pecan jelly, it's coagulated corn syrup.

lol I didn't know,I always called it pecan jelly,so good.

Posted

Is it better to get free agent pie or draft it?

And which type best fits our system? Has no one thought of that?

Posted

God help me but I couldn't stop

Posted

castration?

What effect would it have?

Posted

Is it better to get free agent pie or draft it?

And which type best fits our system? Has no one thought of that?

Official Pie of the year > Replacement official pie of the year

Posted

castration?

Custration

Posted

1. Lemon meringue and key lime pies are delish. They are great on a hot summer day when you don't want to eat a warm dessert.

2. Pecan pie is fuging awesome and is beyond contestation. Putting chocolate in it is like adding one to infinity. Pointless. Why improve on greatness?

3. Apple pie is good as well...but I need to have a nice slice of sharp cheddar cheese to go with it. It's called culture, try it sometime.

4. Talking about apple pies, you may want to try a grated apple pie. By grating the apples instead of slicing them, you increase the apple/bite ration by 43%.

5. A mix of apples in an apple pie is preferred...sticking with one is being a pansy. Take the training wheels off, kids.

6. Custard is great. Jase is right...my Maw Maw makes a custard the same time she makes her pecan pie. They go together like peas and carrots.

7. Lastly....quiche is tasty. Man enough to say so. Who doesn't like little bite size omelets in a crust??

And I don't have to choose. I'll take one of each, plz. If you have to choose, stop being poor.

2 people like this

Posted

How the fug did strawberry pie make it over blueberry pie

Posted

Official Pie of the year > Replacement official pie of the year

I think that one got overturned.

Posted

Key West called, they want you to bring back your Key Lime Pie and your butt hole asap.

This is an obvious personal attack!! A moderator needs to ban this "Zod" character!

Posted

1. Lemon meringue and key lime pies are delish. They are great on a hot summer day when you don't want to eat a warm dessert.

2. Pecan pie is fuging awesome and is beyond contestation. Putting chocolate in it is like adding one to infinity. Pointless. Why improve on greatness?

3. Apple pie is good as well...but I need to have a nice slice of sharp cheddar cheese to go with it. It's called culture, try it sometime.

4. Talking about apple pies, you may want to try a grated apple pie. By grating the apples instead of slicing them, you increase the apple/bite ration by 43%.

5. A mix of apples in an apple pie is preferred...sticking with one is being a pansy. Take the training wheels off, kids.

6. Custard is great. Jase is right...my Maw Maw makes a custard the same time she makes her pecan pie. They go together like peas and carrots.

7. Lastly....quiche is tasty. Man enough to say so. Who doesn't like little bite size omelets in a crust??

And I don't have to choose. I'll take one of each, plz. If you have to choose, stop being poor.

Literally everything in this post is scientific fact.