- - - - -

Just totaled my car.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

If your uninsured coverage pays your medical and you get a new car, suing for more money from a new mom would be pretty crappy.

dont worry new moms insurance company will take care of it

#47 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

dont worry new moms insurance company will take care of it

You must have missed the part where I said that her insurance policy had canceled and I'm having to file it under my uninsured driver coverage.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

Finally got my accident report and the dumbasses at the police station drew up the diagram for the wrong intersection. I swear to god, everyone in a public service position in Brunswick County is legally retarded.

#49 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,444 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Some of those intersections suck hugely, too. One of my favorites is where Hickman Rd and Brunswick Plantation both come into 17. Another is where Main Street and Old Shallotte Rd come into 17 just south of the 130 overpass. Both of those you gotta have your head on a swivel.

#50 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

You must have missed the part where I said that her insurance policy had canceled and I'm having to file it under my uninsured driver coverage.

so the dumb ass is breaking the law driving with no insurance and breaks a driving law and causes a wreck. youre damn lucky you arent friggin dead or maimed or you had your daughter in the car and she was hurt. Sue the bitch. Maybe next time she will be more careful or better yet take the bus or catch a ride with someone else cause she cant afford a car any more. Im sick of drunks and idiots on the road causing other folks grief - you hear about the jerk just convicted of 2nd degree murder for dwi and killing a 38 year old mother in Southport last week? Yeah - hed been arrested for dwi a couple times before.

And the worst road in Brunswick County is 211 - its like playing Russian Roulette every time you get on it.

#51 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Figured I would give you guys some pictures. Attached File  2012-12-04_16-13-31_929.jpg   117.33KB   7 downloadsAttached File  2012-12-04_16-13-25_958.jpg   114.71KB   7 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com