Photo
- - - - -

Obama's version of cliff negotiations include giving executive branch power to raise debt limit

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

I'm cool with going over the fiscal cliff. 10% across the board domestic and military spending.

Economy needs to just wait until we get our house in order.

the problem is, if the economy dips again, unemployment goes up, revenue goes down, and spending goes up for stuff like unemployment and food stamps, worsening the problem. you've got to find a way to strike a delicate balance.

#12 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

the problem is, if the economy dips again, unemployment goes up, revenue goes down, and spending goes up for stuff like unemployment and food stamps, worsening the problem. you've got to find a way to strike a delicate balance.

I used to think the same way, you know, that there could be a problem. But I realized that there is not anything to worry about.

All unemployed just sign up for a couple years and then go to disability. Then, we just print more money. No problem. Where have you been the last few years?

This is how we roll. Your inner economist just wake up? No use in doing anything hard here.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

You're under the impression the economy is going to rebound with Obamacare?

#14 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Where my company takes a small hit on DoD spending we should make up that loss 2x in the healthcare market because of Obamacare.

Also I've thought about venturing out and starting my own company. I feel a lot more secure being entrepreneurial with Obamacare in place than I did previously.

#15 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Where my company takes a small hit on DoD spending we should make up that loss 2x in the healthcare market because of Obamacare.

Also I've thought about venturing out and starting my own company. I feel a lot more secure being entrepreneurial with Obamacare in place than I did previously.

go ahead, do it.

Quit using your baiting rhetoric and go ahead and invest a bunch of your rusty money. Let's see you libs put your money where your mouth is. "Obama is good for business", I mean, you hear that every day.

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Because you don't have to care about your employees healthcare and just pay the fine right?

Way to suck the teat of Santa.

#17 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

go ahead, do it.

Quit using your baiting rhetoric and go ahead and invest a bunch of your rusty money. Let's see you libs put your money where your mouth is. "Obama is good for business", I mean, you hear that every day.

I'm building the software package in my spare time. Don't rush me bro.

Higher Corp Tax Fallacy

The higher the corporate tax the more money I'd keep in the company. Invest, expand, hire.

The lower it is the more money id take out personally.

#18 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Because you don't have to care about your employees healthcare and just pay the fine right?

Way to suck the teat of Santa.

thats what Walmart does - Capitalism amirite????

I haven't made a dime yet. Let me make some green before I start employing thousands the first week.

Actually being able to afford healthcare on my own without being denied because of past issues.

And if I couldn't find private healthcare I'd pay into Obamacare.

My risks are

#19 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

welcome to slavehood

Your government masters approve.

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

So that's slavery? No wonder you think it wasn't that big of a deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users