Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Keiser Jersey on the wall

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The place where am currently waiting for a follow up from getting my eyes zapped has a signed Keiser Panthers jersey on the wall. It's one of the new ones, and I don't remember it being here before, so he must have had it done here recently. There are a lot of Raiders and 49ers jerseys here, being in San Jose. Nice to see a black Panthers jersey up there.

Posted · Report post

Keiser is from that area if I remember right. Hope he gets back healthy and blasting again for us.

Posted · Report post

I never knew you were in San Jose. How long have I been on here?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Keiser went to Stanford. The doc said he was really nice, and his assistant chimed in that he was really cute, too. :)

I've been out here since 2007. I live in Dublin right now, and work at PayPal in SJ, right near the airport. My lease is up in April, so I'll probably move closer. Where are you? There's a few of us Huddlers out here, we should have our own tailgate and then watch them game streamed with a 4G hotspot. That would be the poo. If it stops raining, we can try to set that up.

Posted · Report post

I wish there was a way to get him on the field a little more, he usually produces when he gets a chance.