Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

broseidon

The Dark Ages for UNC BB

97 posts in this topic

It surprises me Duke is a finalist for parker since K cusses like a whole boat full of sailors

It surprises me Duke is a finalist for parker since K cusses like a whole boat full of sailors

UNC is in a very strong spot for Wiggings though.

Has Wiggins visited Duke yet? Just read an article about him on zagsblog and Duke isn't mentioned anywhere in the article.

"The No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2013, Wiggins is considering Kentucky, Florida State, North Carolina, Kansas and Ohio State, and will sign in the spring."

it's gonna be rough sure but it's nowhere as bad as 8-20 is gonna be.

I just look on rivals usually. Duke and unc were both on his list and no strong interest in any specific team. That is really the extent of my recruiting research.

Wiggins is the real deal. Right now most think its either FSU, where his parents went to school, or UK since Calipari tends to get the true stud players at the top of the classes. I hope Wiggins wants to stand and challenge the other top guys verses teaming ul with them. I can only imagine the showdowns if Wiggins goes to UNC, Parker to Duke, Randle to State, plus the Harrisons and Young at UK.

Parker is going to BYU I bet

Parker to Duke and Wiggins to UK and I don't think Randle goes to State.

For some retard Carolina fans, if they don't win 40 games and a NC it's a losing season smh

Ummmm yea? Thats what happens when you have a "winning" program

I went to middle school with Stillman. Thought I'd share that..

Also, as long as these youngins don't pull some one and done crap, we should have a good team for a few years to come. A lot of good recruiting classes coming through.