96 replies to this topic

#1 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

I was in the hill that dreadful day we played #1 Indiana and I must say I havent seen a UNC this bad in years.

Saddle up and bring plenty of lube boys and girls cause well be taking it in the wazoo all year long.

Note: I refuse to watch the State and duke game... It'll be to painful

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,448 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

who cares

#3 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

This is absurd.

Carolina just lost 4 players to the NBA and another PG to the Church. Stillman White would be starting right now.

I think everyone on earth saw the Indiana beatdown coming. They'd been in Hawaii for a week then flew back to NC only to head to the #1 ranked team in country. People forget Hairston didn't play Tuesday either. Carolina is full of VHT freshmen and McDonald's AA.

Carolina will be playing much better in Jan/Feb.

You're probably the same type of "fan" who wants to trade Cam after he throws an interception.

#4 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

Haha blaming a bad team on the loss of stillman white? Really bro, really?

#5 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Haha blaming a bad team on the loss of stillman white? Really bro, really?

This is another bad post and a poor attempt at trolling. Step your game up!!

"Bad team" - uh, bro, Carolina is still ranked in the top 15 and favored by 20 points today.

#6 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

First of all, Stillman White would have been worse for this team because Roy would have started him for 2 months even though Paige is clearly the better player.

Second, to the op, have you watched a Roy Williams coached team before? They lose mediocre teams early in the season even in years when 4 starters dont go to the NBA.

Third, the "dark ages" for UNC would clearly be the Matt Doherty era. Or the Larry Drew era, take your pick

#7 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

The Dark Ages would be the period that all UNC athletes got credit for AAS classes they didn't have to even show up for.

#8 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Also been hearing rumors for a while that this COULD be Roy's last go-around. I think it's a given that he retires and plays a lot of golf in the next 2 years. I think he might want one more shot at a championship to go out with another...but after that I think he's done. He's got no shot at becoming the all-time winningest head coach and is already a legend at Kansas and UNC. So at 63-64 I could see him calling it quits.

THEN you might be talking the dark-ages of UNC basketball. I can't imagine Roy not wanting a say in who gets hired...problem is that his entire "coaching tree" sucks.

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

First of all, Stillman White would have been worse for this team because Roy would have started him for 2 months even though Paige is clearly the better player.

Second, to the op, have you watched a Roy Williams coached team before? They lose mediocre teams early in the season even in years when 4 starters dont go to the NBA.

Third, the "dark ages" for UNC would clearly be the Matt Doherty era. Or the Larry Drew era, take your pick

Yeah not to mention duke won a NC the year Larry Drew was single handedly killing the team.

Any surprise that the Larry Drew UCLA Bruins are the second most dissapointing team in college hoops right now?

The most dissapointing team in the country, of course, resides in Raliegh with their awesome recruiting class.

#10 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

Also been hearing rumors for a while that this COULD be Roy's last go-around. I think it's a given that he retires and plays a lot of golf in the next 2 years. I think he might want one more shot at a championship to go out with another...but after that I think he's done. He's got no shot at becoming the all-time winningest head coach and is already a legend at Kansas and UNC. So at 63-64 I could see him calling it quits.

THEN you might be talking the dark-ages of UNC basketball. I can't imagine Roy not wanting a say in who gets hired...problem is that his entire "coaching tree" sucks.

Jesus man - this is the kind of crap this sub forum gets.

You heard rumors. Awesome. From who? A message board? A state fan calling in on WFNZ? Your drunk uncle last Saturday?

Roy said after surgery he plans to coach another five years. The job is his as long as he wants it to be.

#11 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Dark ages? Lol, what did someone forget to pay the light bill?

...dark ages, wtf?

#12 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,156 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

For some retard Carolina fans, if they don't win 40 games and a NC it's a losing season smh

#13 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Umm its a topic about the heels being bad. One reason you think they're bad is the loss of Stillman fugin White. Im not trolling, just commenting on how insanely stupid that statement is that came out of your head.

#14 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

Carolina's top four players were just drafted in the 1st round of the NBA Draft. They have a NCAA POY Candidate in James Michael McAdoo. Roy Williams is still the best recruiter in the business. He didn't for-see Marshall departing after 2 seasons nor Cody Zeller spurning him for IU. His recruiting had this team set up for Marshall/Hairston/Bullock/McAdoo/Zeller with McDonald/Paige/Tokoto/Johnson off the bench. That team would've dominated this season & been the NCAA favorites. If Marshall doesn't break his wrist in the tournament and/or Cody Zeller comes to UNC odds are Roy has 3 NCAA titles in 10 seasons. He has UNC as a frontrunner for Wiggins, the top prep player since LeBron in '03. That would be the #1 recruit twice in a 4 year span. Even this year, a down year by Roy's standards, UNC will compete for the ACC crown & a Final Four.

UNC has been the best program in the entire country since he returned home in '04. This program was in shambles when he returned & at an all-time low. Coach K was dominating UNC. 6 years later he had 2 NCAA Championships & Duke fans were giving up on coach K & Duke. Roy came in & absolutely took over. This has been the best 9 year span in UNC history.

2x NCAA Champion

3x Final Four

6x Elite 8

2x ACC Tournament Champion

6x ACC Champion

I swear, UNC fans have no sense of reality. Roy Williams is not appreciated nearly enough by this fanbase. Trust in Roy & stop worrying, he knows what he's doing.

#15 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Where do you get your info, because i cant find any info which way wiggins is leaning. I just know wiggins and parker would be HUGE for Duke. Not saying youre wrong just asking where that info came from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com