Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

broseidon

The Dark Ages for UNC BB

97 posts in this topic

Ugh, I know what an NC State fan feels like right now :(

Congrats on finally liking girls

0ffc4656c2684115a8f1aaf51b2ff57b@2x.gif

Come on this is not real, we all know unc players don't flop. Roy only teaches pure, fundamental basketball.

Congrats on finally liking girls

Hey there sexy

cow.jpg

1 person likes this

I could most def see the Tar Heels being one of the worst college basketball programs the next decade.

I mean they can't recruit and have a terrible coach. Their tradition is also non existent. It's just an awful program.

1 person likes this

Come on this is not real, we all know unc players don't flop. Roy only teaches pure, fundamental basketball.

That wasn't a flop. It looked like sloppy footwork and bad defense.

Please watch basketball.

Paige really needs to start playing PG. Cause no one else on this team can do it.

Defending the 3 would be nice, but probably a pipe dream at this point. I want to see Tokoto play more

Brice needs to start.

How much $$$ did JMM cost himself by staying in school this year?

Hell, he might want to consider sticking around one more year.

They both do it.

I don't think a "fan" of a basketball program that can't fundamentally shoot free throws is at liberty to judge a real basketball program and their coaching capabilities.

There's better basketball players at Park Road Park RIGHT NOW than there are at Crap State.

Please watch basketball.

Someone, needed to sleep that one off didn't they.

I watched it. I was at my parent's house doing some christmas things and my dad had to rewind that over a few times to show me. he clearly got to the foul line and turned around for a charge, stood still, and actually was in perfect position. One thing didn't happen though, he didn't get touched but yet he collasped. You're in denial about that.

Also about me being a fan of app state basketball... Have you seen me post anything here, EVER, about app state basketball? If that is going to be your rebuttal to everything I say I'm just going to quit responding, even though I have fun pointing out your ridiculous arrogance about your basketball knowledge.

Please watch basketball.

Haha, Greg Paulus had bad footwork too then.