Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

368 posts in this topic

Don't we have some kind of policy against personal attacks here?

My point is that there are people who don't care about Jevon Belcher or the Kansas City Chiefs.

While your boss might give you a day off if you experience a personal tragedy, he has no right to make me give all my employees a day off because you had a bad day.

You're completely missing the point then. It's not about people no "caring" about Jovan Belcher. It's about having respect for the coach and personal who just witnessed a suicide.

Is it really that hard to understand the real reasoning?

very sad story. my prayers go out to both families. i just cannot imagine me thinking my kids are mine, and than finding out they are not. still does not justify pulling the trigger.

very sad story. my prayers go out to both families. i just cannot imagine me thinking my kids are mine, and than finding out they are not. still does not justify pulling the trigger.

See above.

Over a night out at a frigging concert...

i doubt thats the motive. Who knows what their relationship was or the things they'd argue about.

should i edit my post to change "motive" to "tipping point" so you are satisfied?

Sigh

Welcome to the Internet, folks.

Wut? You are the one who declared it a tragedy based off the mother's/baby's looks.

*sigh*

Welcome to the internet, folks.

Son of a... You gotta be kidding me!

No way you read those quotes and know anything more than we already knew. They argued a lot. You can't honestly believe the concert was the only thing that drove this guy to murder.

Deplorable act regardless of motive, but they said the couple argue often, and there is very little detail in those quotes.

See above.

Over a night out at a frigging concert...

yeah i just read that, i had seen others in the thread saying something about the child not being his. but still sad situation, smh. not that serious, if you got to hurt someone in the relationship than just leave.

probably in a forum about the murder rates in our country, this is a football forum buddy. this involved a football player for the opponent we are playing tomorrow. do you understand now?

Stop coming off so damn self-righteous. Many people, famous and important people, have been murdered in this country without the football world stopping. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the Rae Carruth murder of his girlfriend in Charlotte... just to name a few.

Stop coming off so damn self-righteous. Many people, famous and important people, have been murdered in this country without the football world stopping. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the Rae Carruth murder of his girlfriend in Charlotte... just to name a few.

what does this have to do with what you said? you asked where the other threads for murders were and i answered your question. i didn't say anything about the "football world" stopping just stated why this was being discussed here.

No way you read those quotes and know anything more than we already knew. They argued a lot. You can't honestly believe the concert was the only thing that drove this guy to murder.

Deplorable act regardless of motive, but they said the couple argue often, and there is very little detail in those quotes.

These days? Yeah, I can believe it.

There was a story about a guy punching a baby in the face and killing it because it annoyed him while he was trying to pay video games.

Yes, a normal person wouldn't shoot someone over a night out at a concert. But then again, most normal people wouldn't murder someone at all.