Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#136 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

so what if he was deeply hurt by her actions. suck it up and move on without her. and obviously yes he is/was a "blood thirsty lunatic" it is pretty apparent from his actions. and like someone else already pointed out, he probably had some type of mental illness

#137 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

They will play. Canceling will cost the NFL millions and the NFL is driven by profits and profits only.

Exactly. Count on the game being played.

#138 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

She was cheating on him and the baby is not his or she had HIV and she didn't tell him only reason for killing a bitch in my eyes!

I don't think there are any reasons for "killing a bitch."

#139 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,697 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

I'd be surprised if they didn't play - unless Arrowhead is still a 'crime scene' and the authorities still have it on lockdown.

#140 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Here's one thing to think about: a Panthers game will finally be a featured story on INSIDE THE NFL and in other mainstream press.

Unfortunately, not for any reason we would want it to be.

Besides, it's almost now a lose/lose situation. If we win/demolish the Chiefs now, we can come out looking like the bad guy/taking advantage of a situation. If we lose/get skunked, any effort we put forth will be diminished by "the Chiefs' motivation".

#141 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,854 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

so what if he was deeply hurt by her actions. suck it up and move on without her. and obviously yes he is/was a "blood thirsty lunatic" it is pretty apparent from his actions. and like someone else already pointed out, he probably had some type of mental illness

It's not about him. It's about his family. His friends. His team. Her family. Her friends.

The point of everything I've said in this thread is said in the context that it isn't about him, which, not to assume anything about him, may very well be ironic since suicide can often be a cry for attention.

#142 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

it doesnt matter what she did, nothing justifies murder. cheating is no exception

Really? Do you have children? If someone molested or killed your child, you wouldn't want to take that persons life? What if you found the child you loved with every fiber of your being, who was the reason for your life itself, wasn't yours? And you were lied to about it the entire time.

BTW I'm not saying what happened is right. Its very sad, especially for the children, who lost their parents. We don't yet to know the circumstances. But I tell you right now, if someone harmed mt children. They'd be a dead motherfugger.

#143 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,433 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

Jesus this is horrible. Just saw someone post it on Facebook. His dad is the team physician and I think he was worried for his safety.

Either way glad to hear Everyone else is okay this is so sad

#144 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Exactly. Count on the game being played.

Nfl Channel just reported the NFL told the Panthers game is on!

#145 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,793 posts

last i read she is in critical condition.. or is it confirmed she died?

#146 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

It's not about him. It's about his family. His friends. His team. Her family. Her friends.

believe me no one knows this more than i do, i lost a brother to suicide last year. and honestly A LOT of times it ISN'T a cry for attention it is an escape from mental illness or other terrible circumstances that person may be facing

#147 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,683 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

She was cheating on him and the baby is not his or she had HIV and she didn't tell him only reason for killing a bitch in my eyes!

can someone ban this loathsome human being

#148 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

From the just posted NYTimes story. Perhaps a poor choice of phrase?
=-=-=-

But they’re just 1-10 and mired in an eight-game losing streak that has been marked by devastating injuries and fan upheaval, with constant calls the past few weeks for general manager Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel to be fired. Kansas City is scheduled to host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.

The Chiefs have been ravaged by injuries, led the league in turnovers, can’t settle on a quarterback and are dealing with a full-fledged fan rebellion. The Twitter account for a fan group known as “Save Our Chiefs” recently surpassed 80,000 followers, about 17,000 more than the announced crowd at a recent game. Things have been so bad this season that Crennel fired himself as defensive coordinator.

#149 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,854 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

believe me no one knows this more than i do, i lost a brother to suicide last year. and honestly A LOT of times it ISN'T a cry for attention it is an escape from mental illness or other terrible circumstances that person may be facing

and as I was saying initially its all conjecture at this point which is why it's important to get the facts sorted out.

#150 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,914 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

What a POS coward. He shoots is girlfriend multiple times, then kills himself. Now people will talk about how she really hurt him or, he had some mental problems. Or they'll do tributes to him because he is dead. Completely blocking out the fact he shot his girlfriend multiple times, not once, and killed her. There is a big difference between one shot and being able to take multiple shots. Glad we have one less POS in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.