Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#161 Match.com

Match.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

can someone ban this loathsome human being

First of all you are so quick to make judgement. Two people are died...how is she the victim...that's right you dont know!!!

#162 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Honestly think they should postpone the game. Not fair to expect the coaching staff to be able to prepare and lead tomorrow just witnessing one of their players blow their brains out right in front of them. Not to mention their practice area is a crime scene and everything that will go along with that.

#163 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• LocationSC
SUPPORTER

Not really. This happens every day in this country. Other businesses do not close down. The NFL is no different or no more special than the rest of the country.

The best thing that can come from this is maybe some national attention how how mental disorders are real and should be treated as such.

I believe the game will go on. Whether it should is a matter that can be debated, though there's little point. Tomorrow it either will or won't - by all accounts, will - and then the debate will be moot.

Regardless, the human beings at the center of the story are what matter. The game is just a game.

#164 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

People witness murders & suicide every single day. Welcome to the real world. It isn't all rainbows & unicorns. Last summer I witnessed my life long best friend slit his own throat days after he caused a car wreck that killed his son & wife. I don't recall my job or bills being put on hold for me. Life goes on.

No need to glorify or mourn over a possible murderer & coward. He's as worthless as the guys at columbine, 9/11, or any other incident.

#165 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• LocationCharlotte
SUPPORTER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

It's just a long game of Clue/Telephone until everything becomes clear.

#166 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

here's a photograph of the victim, and the 2-month-old that'll be left motherless thanks to the actions of this coward

Posted Image

#167 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Honestly think they should postpone the game. Not fair to expect the coaching staff to be able to prepare and lead tomorrow just witnessing one of their players blow their brains out right in front of them. Not to mention their practice area is a crime scene and everything that will go along with that.

So when do you play it? Monday? Tuesday? THen its not fair to our team either. And the tragedy won't be anymore sunk in.

#168 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• LocationRaleigh NC
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Yes I have played football, and many other sports. Your example has zero similarity, and it actually validates my point. The chiefs will get crushed tomorrow. They will play but it wont be nearly to their fullest.

I'm not trying to compare the two situations. It's obvious that the two are different. All i'm saying is that things like this can easily get a team to rally. It's about emotions.

#169 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

First of all you are so quick to make judgement. Two people are died...how is she the victim...that's right you dont know!!!

lets see

first he shot her

then he shot her again

the mother saw it and called the cops

then she died

then he made his coaching staff watch his brains explode, an image they'll fall asleep with for the rest of their lives

DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS GUYS IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN HER FAULT AND HE WAS ACTUALLY THE VICTIM

#170 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• LocationRaleigh NC
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Jemele Hill@jemelehill

Only one voice should determine whether the KC Chiefs play tomorrow -- and that's the KC Chiefs.

Expand

She definitely has a point here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users