Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#256 NateC2k

NateC2k

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Your comment is an indication of the education you haven't received.

Someone commits suicide every day. I have no obligation to give a crap about it.

This is what makes you an idiot. No poo this stuff happens everyday....but I'm pretty sure if I saw a co-worker kill himself in front of me my boss would give me a few days off and not make me go right back to work the next day.

I just had to sign up because I couldn't believe how many people here think the game should go on. I'm sure if this was the Panthers this happened to OR your personal life you'd want some time off too. It's unreal how ignorant some of you people are.

#257 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

I prefer to have respect for the human beings involved in the story more than a game, money, fame or whatever else.

I'm sure there will be a moment of silence after the Natl Anthem

#258 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

The NFL plays football for big bucks. A lot of people make and lose a lot of money playing this game according to the byzantine rules.

Who are you to decide that someone else should forego the opportunity to profit or enjoy himself because you feel sorry for Belcher?

The Chiefs are the ones who should decide.

#259 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

...and there is no truth to the rumor the stadium is changing its name to "Bullet-in-the-Head Stadium".

Posted Image

#260 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

A pretty girl and a prettier child. Tragic.

#261 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

...and there is no truth to the rumor the stadium is changing its name to "Bullet-in-the-Head Stadium".

completely classless, please see your way out sir

#262 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Who gives half a crap if it was his kid or not. Does that justify murder? NO

Apparently he did. And who's trying to justify it? Just trying to explain the motive.

#263 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

The NFL plays football for big bucks. A lot of people make and lose a lot of money playing this game according to the byzantine rules.

Who are you to decide that someone else should forego the opportunity to profit or enjoy himself because you feel sorry for Belcher?

What are you even talking about? Complete gibberish, did you just finish up your first Ayn Rand book or something? lmao

#264 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

45]

Follow

Jeff PassanVerified@JeffPassan

KC Mayor Sly James on the Chiefs: "They think there should be a game tomorrow."

#265 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

This is what makes you an idiot. No poo this stuff happens everyday....but I'm pretty sure if I saw a co-worker kill himself in front of me my boss would give me a few days off and not make me go right back to work the next day.

I just had to sign up because I couldn't believe how many people here think the game should go on. I'm sure if this was the Panthers this happened to OR your personal life you'd want some time off too. It's unreal how ignorant some of you people are.

Don't we have some kind of policy against personal attacks here?

My point is that there are people who don't care about Jevon Belcher or the Kansas City Chiefs.

While your boss might give you a day off if you experience a personal tragedy, he has no right to make me give all my employees a day off because you had a bad day.

#266 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

The Chiefs are the ones who should decide.

They do have the right to forfeit.

#267 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,314 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

45 murders take place in this country every day... where are all the threads for them?

#268 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

A pretty girl and a prettier child. Tragic.

If she and baby were ugly would you feel the same way?

#269 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,139 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

memorializing the situation in any way should be done as it pertains to the murdered mother and her child. belcher's right to any kind of lasting legacy in spite of suicide was forfeited when he pulled the trigger on an innocent.

#270 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

I can sympathize with the victims, I can even sympathize with someone who had to deal with a horrifically traumatizing event with someone they were close to in Crennels case. But I disagree this particular situation should have any affect on tomorrows game.

Playing the game is in no way disrespect. You get played big money to play a game you love. In my opinion that comes with a different set of responsibilities than that of your average run of the mill job. So please don't say your boss would give you time off. its a different situation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.