Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#316 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Posted Image

#317 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,603 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

100%..

Be careful, some people might find you sickening.

Don't care. That's their problem. :)

#318 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

In front of the head coach, as well as others. And the team trainer is his father.

his father is not the team trainer.

#319 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

This type of thing is beyond terrible. Not much to say other than hoping KC gets through this ok.

Crennel and Pioli have to be petrified. I don't know how Romeo will coach but I really feel for the whole organization and its fanbase.

#320 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think you're holding these people to a higher standard than you would yourself. If your co-worker and friend blew his brains out in front of you while talking to you and thanking you and your boss said "wow that was crazy..alright back to work and see you guys at 6am sharp tomorrow" you wouldn't think the same way. People need therapy for stuff like that. They need to be with their families.

No, but I'm sure my boss would give me the next day off. I guarantee you if Romeo is that distraught they will give him tomorrow's game off & use an interim HC.

If you witnessed a fellow employee kill himself would your company shut down for an entire week & tell the customers "tough poo"?

THE NFL IS A JOB.

#321 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

And mr.scot just stfu quit trying to prove to everyone you know what's right and what's wrong. At the end of the day it's tragic for the girl and the daughter but life goes on and stuff like this happens in life all the time canceling the game isn't going to change anything at all.

#322 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Horrible. I feel for the families, the Chiefs, & mostly for that poor child.

#323 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Sporting News story says the coaches met him in the parking lot, where he thanked them for the opportunity and then offed himself.

To those who think this game should go on if the Chiefs aren't ready for it to, let's say the Panthers win by 50 something points because there is just nothing in the tank for Kansas City...will you feel better? Will you feel like your team earned something? Because the rest of us think it's silly to put the Chiefs in that position if they're still trying to deal with this. This isn't an every day tragedy. This is a murder/suicide that happened in the same place the game is taking place. The players will have to walk past where it happened on their way in. The fans will probably learn where it happened, and sickos will be posing by it taking pictures.

This is a no brainer. You let Kansas City make the call.

#324 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Check out the last thing Kassandra Perkins wrote on her instagram. Chilling.

http://instagram.com/p/SqWUP5wy6p/

#325 unklebottles

unklebottles

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

How about let the people who witnessed the actual shooting choose to sit out this game, and everyone else move forward at its scheduled time?

#326 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,841 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Well this thread went as planned

#327 amcoolio

amcoolio

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

They won't cancel, but I'd bet anything this game will be postponed to either Sunday Night or Monday Night. Just act like its a flex, the NFL has done this before (with natural disasters).

The Chiefs absolutely need more time to recover. The guy killed himself in front of Crennel, Pioli, and other Chiefs coaches. There is no chance they can properly prepare for the game tomorrow. They should postpone until Monday Night

#328 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

100%..

Be careful, some people might find you sickening.

damn, hahaha i must've really got to you

#329 amcoolio

amcoolio

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

They won't cancel, but I'd bet anything this game will be postponed to either Sunday Night or Monday Night. Just act like its a flex, the NFL has done this before (with natural disasters).

The Chiefs absolutely need more time to recover. The guy killed himself in front of Crennel, Pioli, and other Chiefs coaches. There is no chance they can properly prepare for the game tomorrow. They should postpone until Monday Night

Well nevermind then. Game goes on as scheduled. Should be an odd game tomorrow then

#330 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,838 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

The whole situation is just an absolute tragedy... There is no motive or reason that justifies murder, especially one that leaves a child parentless. This is a cold, cruel world. Naturally, we wonder what could've led someone to do this, but no one knows, and regardless, it was not logically or rationally justifiable so it doesn't matter.

Really sad situation. So heartbreaking for the baby and families involved... Just horrible. And
another thing that's really troubling... They all look so happy in those pics together and arguments happen in every relationship.... Just don,t and won't understand it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com