Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#91 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

Chiefs fans think the game should be cancelled. Some of you might have a different opinion if a panthers player did this.

#92 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Classy.

Not as classy as a murder/suicide for sure.

#93 RevJ

RevJ

Huddle Chaplain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationTriad

Simply amazed at how some would make a joke about this. Obviously, they have never had to help a family pick up the pieces after their lives were changed by a tragic event.

#94 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Jovan is a daddy! Congratulations! Zoey Michelle Belcher born 9/11/12, 7.35lbs, 20"

Posted Image

#95 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,312 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

Ok thats different then seeing someone blowing their brains out right in front of you. And you have time to dwell on it. Its easy to shake the emotion immediately following the event because you havent had time to think about it. But i bet if you went into the locker room after that game, those players would be silent.

Have you played competitive sports at a high level? The game is an escape from reality for a player. Let me rephrase that, the game is the reality to a player. I experienced that a bit in college football. Pro athletes are at the extreme level when it comes to blocking out everything but the game. Just saying, don't be surprised if Chiefs players and coaches find a way to use this tragedy as fuel.

#96 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Jovan is a daddy! Congratulations! Zoey Michelle Belcher born 9/11/12, 7.35lbs, 20"

Saw they had a 2 yo as well.

#97 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,434 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Jovan is a daddy! Congratulations! Zoey Michelle Belcher born 9/11/12, 7.35lbs,

Is this a joke?

#98 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

The game netter not be cancelled, the dide murdered his gf! This is why players get paid millions of dollars, look at Kalil playing not even 24 hours hafter his wife giving birth or Olsen still playing after what he went through with his kids. Why should one lunatic ruin one of the things I look forward to? If not a case where players and coaches are threatened then no need to cancel

hey buddy NEWFLASH: this isn't about you. get over yourself, multiple lives were negatively and permanantly affected today. so sorry if this inconveniences you for 3 hours of one day.

#99 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

Have you played competitive sports at a high level? The game is an escape from reality for a player. Let me rephrase that, the game is the reality to a player. I experienced that a bit in college football. Pro athletes are at the extreme level when it comes to blocking out everything but the game. Just saying, don't be surprised if Chiefs players and coaches find a way to use this tragedy as fuel.

Who are they rallying around? You play FOR somebody. Sorry to say but they most likely weren't friends with the GF. Are they gonna rally around a murderer? Have you ever seen someone blow their brains out in front of you? Its not like call of duty.

#100 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

This is a very, very sad situation. My prayers and thoughts are with the Chiefs and everyone involved.

#101 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Happens everyday in this country sadly.

Because he is an NFL player doesn't make it anymore tragic or important.

The game should be played.

#102 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 894 posts
  • LocationColorado

Not at all surprised by the morons joking about this. Sitting behind the computer screen will give them a sense of invincibility. Easier to spout off BS in that case.

Although, it is hilarious to see people making those comments on certain sites that link to their twitter/facebook accounts.

#103 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,018 posts

A monster doesn't deserve that kind of respect.

#104 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Who are they rallying around? You play FOR somebody. Sorry to say but they most likely weren't friends with the GF. Are they gonna rally around a murderer? Have you ever seen someone blow their brains out in front of you? Its not like call of duty.

Have you ever played football or any sports before? Something tragic like this will take a player to a whole new level. If we play tomorrow we will probably be in a world of trouble. You see how Colts players rally behind Chuck Pagano when they found out he had cancer. You can look for the same tomorrow. Trust me.

#105 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

As Twitter just reminded me, Kenny McKinley took his own life a couple years ago and the Broncos played six days later. I could sit here for hours listing countless NFL tragedies that have happene for the players to trot out there and do their job. Their escape.

Amazing that anyone thought it would be cancelled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com