Photo
- - - - -

Chiefs player kills girlfriend at home, then himself at facility (updated first post)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#121 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Happens everyday in this country sadly.

Because he is an NFL player doesn't make it anymore tragic or important.

The game should be played.

I was thinking this too, it's a hard decision In my opinion

#122 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

She was cheating on him and the baby is not his or she had HIV and she didn't tell him only reason for killing a bitch in my eyes!

So, why did Rae Carruth kill his g/f again?

#123 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

She was cheating on him and the baby is not his or she had HIV and she didn't tell him only reason for killing a bitch in my eyes!

This is why the truth needs to come out quickly. when stuff like this happens, peoples first thought runs to who to sympathize for.

#124 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Andrew Brandt is thinking the game gets cancelled.

#125 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

it doesnt matter what she did, nothing justifies murder. cheating is no exception

#126 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora
KCPD say the player thanked both men before taking his life, and that Pioli and Crennel did not feel threatened. KCPD not revealing identity

@KCStar: UPDATE: Girlfriend's mother witnessed shooting.#Chiefs personnel tried to stop him.

Wow this gets worse and worse. I don't know how Crennel can be expected to coach when something like happened right in front of him. I would be shook for days. Or seeing my family member murdered in front of me. Prayers going out to all involved.

#127 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,553 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Andrew Brandt is thinking the game gets cancelled.

The game should be cancelled because its Chiefs vs Panthers, not because of this tragedy.

#128 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

This crap happens all over the world every single day.

I am going to be pissed if they don't play tomorrow. Guy murders his girl then offs himself. No reason to let a psychotic, heartless, coward ruin the day for everybody.

"Football is the last thing on our players minds right now." Football has been the last thing on KC's mind all damn year.

#129 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

you can't cancel the rest of the chiefs season, I mean the game needs to happen. It's not gonna be any better in two days, three days, etc.... Can't cancel a game because a guy murdered his gf and himself

#130 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

So, why did Rae Carruth kill his g/f again?

If a chick gave you HIV or you just going to press...I was just saying we don't know what can make someone kill someone... But that's my reason.. Are carruth kill his gf because he didn't want to pay child support.

#131 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Listening to the Sports radio in KC and even they are saying the Chiefs will be a step slower tomorrow.

I can imagine that it would be hard for the Chiefs to "rally behind this" the next day - if only because my interpretation of "rally" has a certain context.

Similarly, I can also imagine how it may also be difficult for the Panthers to stay focused themselves; while their team didn't lose a player in this event, there is an overall NFL brotherhood that they are all a part of.

Seriously, does anyone really believe that the coaches for either side are going to be making "let's use this as motivation to [win it for him | knock them while they're down]" speeches in their respective locker rooms? No - I can see both sides being a bit more melancholy at gametime, assuming the game goes on as planned rather than being slightly postponed to allow for proper investigations to continue (stadium is now a crime scene, after all)

#132 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

it doesnt matter what she did, nothing justifies murder. cheating is no exception

Of course it isn't. But what if she didn't cheat? Was the player just a blood hungry lunatic or was he deeply hurt? Stuff like that needs to be figured out, as it affects the way you handle the situation with the friends and loved ones.

#133 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

you can't cancel the rest of the chiefs season, I mean the game needs to happen. It's not gonna be any better in two days, three days, etc.... Can't cancel a game because a guy murdered his gf and himself

Exactly. Torrey Smith played the day his brother got killed, Kalil played not even a day after his wife gave birth. If its not a terror incident and people arent in danger, the game should go on.

#134 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

S hit like this brings out the absolute worst in people, huddlers included as you can read from some of the slime ball comments. Fuc king sad.

#135 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,134 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

I remember people making all kinds of poo up about Rihanna giving Chris Brown hiv or cheating or other stuff that turned out to be bullshit, just because they refuse to acknowledge that women can actually be victimized without it being their fault.

These people would fit in very well in Pakistan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com