Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A lot of you guys sicken me

132 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's all I'm gonna say. I hope someday you realize that the nfl is just a GAME. Amazing how a game where two shitty teams playing means nothing BUT YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, means more to you than a tragic event, whether it was suicide or not. I understand this is the Internet. I expected to see some posts like that. But damn huddle...talk about classless.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The huddle has become that in recent years.

Posted · Report post

Obvious a lot of people here think playing the 'woe is me' card makes them feel more humane or something. Problem is some of us actually understand it is less humane.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

its the internet dude. just ignore people.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Please explain

Posted · Report post

If a worker at a power company does the same thing should we shut off your power for a day?

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

If a worker at a power company does the same thing should we shut off your power for a day?

great analogy!!! football is absolutely essential to keeping our infrastructure and society going!

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Obvious a lot of people here think playing the 'woe is me' card makes them feel more humane or something. Problem is some of us actually understand it is less humane.

Wow dude. Are you the king of Richards or what?

Posted · Report post

great analogy!!! football is absolutely essential to keeping our infrastructure and society going!

Great analogy!! B/C we all know a football player's life is more important than a salary worker's!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great analogy!! B/C we all know a football player's life is more important than a salary worker's!!

please direct me to the post that states this

Posted · Report post

So in other words, when/if your mother or father died, rather than going to visit them a last time, you'd go to work like nothing happened?

Posted · Report post

So in other words, when/if your mother or father died, rather than going to visit them a last time, you'd go to work like nothing happened?

No, I would leave along with everyone else, and we would shut down the plant.