Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A lot of you guys sicken me

132 posts in this topic

Posted

No. Most likely for name calling. People didn't agree and you acted all ass raped by it.

LOL name calling?? So then hollyw00d and company would get banned to then? No offense, but if someone were to be banned for name calling, this whole board would be dead.

And FYI: I don't believe I even called someone a "name". I just told people to grow up and stated my opinions. Sad thing is, I've been here longer than a lot of the people who called ME names as well.

Posted

What lol

Yes this GAME, means more than me than a person I dont even know murdering his GIRLFRIEND AND THEN HIMSELF

WTF

Posted

You guys need to calm down.

Posted

LOL name calling?? So then hollyw00d and company would get banned to then? No offense, but if someone were to be banned for name calling, this whole board would be dead.

And FYI: I don't believe I even called someone a "name". I just told people to grow up and stated my opinions. Sad thing is, I've been here longer than a lot of the people who called ME names as well.

Ok, bud.

Posted

great analogy!!! football is absolutely essential to keeping our infrastructure and society going!

Sports are a microcosm of our society.

Think of how many "feel good" articles will be written about the "resolve", "perseverance", and "heart" if the Chiefs pull out a win tomorrow.

Peter King is licking his chops for this game.

A chance to write a Pulitzer winning article and take numerous shots at his favorite diva Cam Newton????

Posted

I've been saying for a long time that people on here are lunatics. I first started saying it because the way certain people act towards opposing teams and fans but now with this the way our fanbase is reacting is just embarrassing.

2 people like this

Posted

Wow dude. Are you the king of Richards or what?

Wut? I don't know who that is, but did he make himself feel better by sympathizing with those who he saw on T.V. as well?

Posted

If a worker at a power company does the same thing should we shut off your power for a day?

Does a game and entertainment mean anything to you?

Shutting down power could actually cost additional lives.

No offense, but your sense of responsibility, morality and reality appears a bit skewed. That's a terrible analogy.

Not to mention, branches and offices of a corporation or company do get shut down for situations such as this. I don't think anyone is asking that the entire NFL be shut down.

Posted

No. Most likely for name calling. People didn't agree and you acted all ass raped by it.

He also admitted to being a troll whether that's bs or not. He said it.

Posted

if this happened three weeks ago when we wasn't playing them alot of you wouldn't even care.....

Posted

Now that this has reached a fever pitch...

OP's sentiment is admirable.

It also happens to be very misguided.

OP, your sentiments are misguided. There are legitimate reasons for wanting the game to go on that do not involve selfishness.

Attack Dogs of the Internet Inc., cut the OP a break, even if he's wrong. His heart's in the right place.

/white knight

Posted

I must be missing something but what does being 18-19 have to do with having terrible opinions?