• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#16 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

So in other words...when someone you love dies, everyone should take note, but when someone else dies, who gives a fug?

Piss off, ass hole

I am so confused by what you just said. Is that not exactly what stopping the game would be? Seriously, how is there any difference?

#17 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

The point he's trying to make is that why does everyone else have to be impacted over this isolated tragedy? The argument was made multiple times that this happens on a daily basis.

So due to the fact that someone selfishly takes away two lives and impacts dozens others, stadium workers, concession workers and multiple surrounding businesses will have to close to reflect on.....what?

This happened. Life goes on.

The family and the coaches are grieving, not you.

#18 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • LocationWashington State

The guy was a murderer. I couldn't care less about him.

It's not so much about the guy...it's the coaches and employees that saw someone they've come to love end their life in front of them,.

#19 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Is that a short term memory or what?

where does that say his life was worth more than anyone else's? could you bold and italicize it for me please

#20 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

im so glad i stayed out this conversation today.

#21 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

While I some what agree. Couldn't you hve just expressed your feelings in the other thread?

#22 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

So in other words...when someone you love dies, everyone should take note, but when someone else dies, who gives a fug?

Piss off, ass hole

That's not the point he was making.

So If my mom died at work at Bank of America, I would expect that I would personally take the week off and not expect the entire work force of Bank of America to take the day off.

Those that want the game canceled is what people are asking.

#23 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

It's not so much about the guy...it's the coaches and employees that saw someone they've come to love end their life in front of them,.

Crennel and Pioli could take a leave of absence. Other coaches and personnel can jump in and take over for a week or two.

Troops die in combat and commit suicide often, troops move on, war continues and the world keeps spinning. The NFL will do the same.

#24 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,615 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

That's not the point he was making.

So If my mom died at work at Bank of America, I would expect that I would personally take the week off and not expect the entire work force of Bank of America to take the day off.

Those that want the game canceled is what people are asking.

Did she blow her brains out right in front of you at the workplace?

That's what happened in this case.

If Crennel and the Chiefs want to cancel or postpone the game in these circumstances, I have no issue with that.

#25 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Yeah fug it, I'm done. You guys enjoy crying up a storm when the nfl delays it, or when cam and panthers make a class act and gives game to the chiefs when it's on the line. Life changing events are more important then a game with two of the shittiestw teams fighting for nothing.

#26 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

lighten up francis

most people don't actually feel exactly the way the portray themselves online and to those that are that inanely sadistic and cruel, wtf do you think a thread like this is gonna do? Change them?

lmao

#27 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Did she blow her brains out right in front of you at the workplace?

That's what happened in this case.

If Crennel and the Chiefs want to cancel or postpone the game in these circumstances, I have no issue with that.

Like previously posted, let those directly impacted take the time to grieve.

#28 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

where does that say his life was worth more than anyone else's? could you bold and italicize it for me please

Well apparently you think that anybody who works in infrastructure should not be afforded the same privileges. So you tell me.

#29 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Nflpanthers07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Crennel and Pioli could take a leave of absence. Other coaches and personnel can jump in and take over for a week or two.

Troops die in combat and commit suicide often, troops move on, war continues and the world keeps spinning. The NFL will do the same.

OMFG!!!! Do you really not understand that war and the nfl aren't the same?! The war of course would go on. It's not a fuging game like the nfl! Now I'm really done. Smdh

#30 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Yes I am one of the ones that thinks the show must go on. Why not? Are people's lives in danger because of a terrorist threat or severe weather? No, what does postponing the game by a week or a few hours accomplish? Nothing. It would cost millions upon millions of dollars to postpone this game. As much as I hate the Falcons, they are still playing for a first week playoff bye and how is ot fair to them we get a extra bye week before we play them? How is it fair to the Chiefs next opponent?

Maybe at our crap jobs, they would send us home for the day in this case. But this is the NFL. The dude did exactly what Chris Benoit did, killed his loved one and then himself and you didnt see the WWE postpone anything after that happened. This guy made his choice. He chose to kill his girlfriend then off himself, I have sympathy for the family of the GF not the POS that did it. The game, must AND should go on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.