• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#61 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

So if you agree that no human life is worth more than any other than you agree that shutting a NFL game down is the same as shutting a power plant down. So why did you spend all this time hating on me?

And if you do not understand the personnel requirements that go into each than I really am not interested in discussing this with you anymore...

no i dont agree with that... an NFL game is not quintessential to keeping our society going, while say shutting a power plant down would impact many other people, other than the folks that were directly impacted by the tragic events that we are speaking of. why is that so hard to understand. i stated that the power plant job is more important to our society than the nfl job, that is it. stopping an NFL game is no where close to stopping production of a power plant, if you can't see that i am really not interested in discussing this with you anymore.

#62 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

It's hard for you to argue with logical minds when you have an illogical one. So just because others want the game to go on so that this criminal doesn't affect any more people, they are classless morons. The only moron I've seen is you when you could've posted in the other thread, but you're such an attention wh*** you decided to make your own and you also just crashed another thread with your whining. So who really is immature and selfish again?

Just needed repeating...

#63 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'm not 18 dumbass. But hey, if that's what makes you feel good about yourself - "picking on an 18 year old behind your computer screen" - then awesome.

You're 19, big fuging difference. GIve me a break kid.

#64 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,212 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

You're 19, big fuging difference. GIve me a break kid.

I just spit my coffee onto my computer screen.

You can't argue logic with emotional thinkers

#65 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

All I will say is, excuse me for trying to show some sympathy and reasoning. I didn't know it was such a bad thing to have an opinion and post it on the fuggin internet. LOL. Seriously though, stay classy.

#66 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

no i dont agree with that... an NFL game is not quintessential to keeping our society going, while say shutting a power plant down would impact many other people, other than the folks that were directly impacted by the tragic events that we are speaking of. why is that so hard to understand. i stated that the power plant job is more important to our society than the nfl job, that is it. stopping an NFL game is no where close to stopping production of a power plant, if you can't see that i am really not interested in discussing this with you anymore.

Ah I see, so is there some sort of scale you have developed, where if a certain person's job ranks above this level of importance to our society that they are allowed no grievance days, whereas if you have decided it is not important they are allowed grievance days?

Someone make this man Czar of something already.

#67 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,300 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

All I will say is, excuse me for trying to show some sympathy and reasoning. I didn't know it was such a bad thing to have an opinion and post it on the fuggin internet. LOL. Seriously though, stay classy.

That same opinion you have others have as well. They're just different from yours. So you expect them to be respectful about yours when you call them classless morons. That's just perfect, logical reasoning right there.

#68 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,212 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Here's the difference Einstein.

Everyone here feel empathy for these people. Your thinking is that the only way to do such is to cancel an entire game. You do not understand all the other factors involved. Please wrap your head around that. You think that if the game isn't canceled, you are not empathetic.

No one called you names for thinking that way, you're the one that called people classless, idiots and morons for not agreeing with you.

YOU STAY CLASSY!

#69 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,300 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

i love when a thread backfires on the OP.

"This wasn't supposed to happen! This isn't what I planned! My calculations were incorrect! Commence bitching and whining!"

#70 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

grievance days for an employee and shutting something down are not the same thing. typically there are other people that can step in and do the job that weren't affected by whatever tragedy the person grieving was affected by. and when it comes to something like say shutting down a power grid they would ship in other people to run it if it affected the entire staff of said hypothetical power plant, before they shut it down. :)

#71 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

#72 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,682 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Trying to control how other people cope with tragedy doesn't make you classy or empathetic. Saying it must be handled a certain way, the way you want it to be, or it's "sickening" is extremely juvenile and emotionally stunted.

Some people want to feel bad for the murdered woman and her orphan, and not give the piece of poo responsible the time of day; and that may include moving on immediately and having the game tomorrow.

It's not up to you to decide if it's "ok" to feel that way or not.

#73 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,212 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

Why is it that you never directly answer or reply to anything said?

#74 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

grievance days for an employee and shutting something down are not the same thing. typically there are other people that can step in and do the job that weren't affected by whatever tragedy the person grieving was affected by. and when it comes to something like say shutting down a power grid they would ship in other people to run it if it affected the entire staff of said hypothetical power plant, before they shut it down. :)

So you agree that KC should play tomorrow with their backup players?

#75 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,300 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

"Bitching and whining not enough! Need more crying! More crying dammit!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com