#76 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Why is it that you never directly answer or reply to anything said?

Well hopefully by now you've figured out I've just been trolling you. haha. You know, what most people on the internet do, behind computer screens.

#77 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,434 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

BTW....there's about 10 random people on here with their own personal opinions that doesn't agree with yours and to you that's teaming up.

I'll let you know when my funeral is, i'll make sure to send you an invitation to attend.

#78 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,434 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Well hopefully by now you've figured out I've just been trolling you. haha. You know, what most people on the internet do, behind computer screens.

Not just my answers, but everyone else's.

We've got a self proclaimed troll here guys! MODS UP!

#79 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

So you agree that KC should play tomorrow with their backup players?

i never said they shouldn't play, please run along son. nothing really more to talk about, can't squeeze blood from a turnip

#80 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

BTW....there's about 10 random people on here with their own personal opinions that doesn't agree with yours and to you that's teaming up.

I'll let you know when my funeral is, i'll make sure to send you an invitation to attend.

Okay, i'll be there. God Bless

#81 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

Kick rocks!

#82 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,670 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Realizes that he looks like an idiot...."Just trolling guyz!! Hahahahaha, right?"

#83 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

This forum is full of classless jerks.. No wonder Panther Fans have such a bad rep. One of my very first posts here was giving a subjective opinion about cutting some players who were underperforming.

In less than 5 minutes, I was told to "go kill myself" and "eat a Wolf Pussy"

What it boils down to is a bunch of internet tough guys - none of them would talk that kind of smack to your face.

#84 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,298 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Sure you have been buddy. Continue to say whatever to try to save face.

#85 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Realizes that he looks like an idiot...."Just trolling guyz!! Hahahahaha, right?"

realizes he needs attention....takes random post and restates obvious.

LMFAO

kick rocks!

#86 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

To be honest, yeah, the events that unfolded this morning in KC are tragic and terrible. At the same token, my life sucks. I work 50-60 hours a week and live with a chick, which is another full time job. The Panthers are my escape. My heart breaks for the people affected by this senseless crime, but give me some panther football to cheer for on Sunday.

#87 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

I don't care how well I knew the guy, or liked him. If I knew what he did to his wife or girlfriend I would be happy to watch him kill himself before I had to do it to him. Would it be disturbing to see someone kill themself right in front of me? Yeah. But there are Many employees, players and fans that are innocent and you can't let a POS murderer win. His existence needs to be forgotten, not mourned. If I were Crennel the only, smart thing would be to play the game.

#88 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

go make another shitty video

#89 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

i never said they shouldn't play, please run along son. nothing really more to talk about, can't squeeze blood from a turnip

I wish you the best. Seriously... go Panthers?

#90 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

This forum is full of classless jerks.. No wonder Panther Fans have such a bad rep. One of my very first posts here was giving a subjective opinion about cutting some players who were underperforming.

In less than 5 minutes, I was told to "go kill myself" and "eat a Wolf Pussy"

What it boils down to is a bunch of internet tough guys - none of them would talk that kind of smack to your face.

then please show yourself to the door if you hate it so much. Nobody fuging cares honestly. boohoo people are mean on the internet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com