131 replies to this topic

#91 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

That's all I'm gonna say. I hope someday you realize that the nfl is just a GAME. Amazing how a game where two shitty teams playing means nothing BUT YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, means more to you than a tragic event, whether it was suicide or not. I understand this is the Internet. I expected to see some posts like that. But damn huddle...talk about classless.

The Chiefs have said that they think the game should be played tomorrow. If you want proof, it's near the end of the article at this link : http://sportsillustr...p&sct=hp_t11_a0

#92 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

go make another shitty video

you must be going through one of your weird periods

#93 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hey kid- tell me this since you're all high and mighty, before you get banned. Who was the latest American serviceman to die overseas and what did you do to memorialize them, since its that big of a deal to you?

#94 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

then please show yourself to the door if you hate it so much. Nobody fuging cares honestly. boohoo people are mean on the internet

Why are you so hostile? Were you not Mommy's favorite? Or is it your tiny penis?

Biggest problem with the NFL meeting the internet -lot of neanderthal, knuckle-dragging football fans out there in cyberspace. This little corner of the internet exemplifies that quite well.

Im here for information and insight - not for a bunch of angry rubes who tell people they've never met to "go kill themselves" and generally behave like 12 year olds, because there is no accountability here.

#95 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Hey kid- tell me this since you're all high and mighty, before you get banned. Who was the latest American serviceman to die overseas and what did you do to memorialize them, since its that big of a deal to you?

LOL I'm gonna get banned for stating my opinion? Okay then. Honestly though I feel bad for those who find themselves constantly on the internet message boards trying to be all high and mighty, and have to pick on "kids". LOL shows what kind of matured grown and fine adult you are! Again, what did I ever do to you? I just stated my opinion. Don't get all butthurt cause you disagree with it.

AND FYI: I usually admire your posts.

#96 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

LOL I'm gonna get banned for stating my opinion? Okay then. Honestly though I feel bad for those who find themselves constantly on the internet message boards trying to be all high and mighty, and have to pick on "kids". LOL shows what kind of matured grown and fine adult you are! Again, what did I ever do to you? I just stated my opinion. Don't get all butthurt cause you disagree with it.

AND FYI: I usually admire your posts.

No. Most likely for name calling. People didn't agree and you acted all ass raped by it.

#97 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

No. Most likely for name calling. People didn't agree and you acted all ass raped by it.

LOL name calling?? So then hollyw00d and company would get banned to then? No offense, but if someone were to be banned for name calling, this whole board would be dead.

And FYI: I don't believe I even called someone a "name". I just told people to grow up and stated my opinions. Sad thing is, I've been here longer than a lot of the people who called ME names as well.

#98 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,365 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

What lol

Yes this GAME, means more than me than a person I dont even know murdering his GIRLFRIEND AND THEN HIMSELF

WTF

#99 Real Emotional Trash

Real Emotional Trash

I

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

You guys need to calm down.

#100 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

LOL name calling?? So then hollyw00d and company would get banned to then? No offense, but if someone were to be banned for name calling, this whole board would be dead.

And FYI: I don't believe I even called someone a "name". I just told people to grow up and stated my opinions. Sad thing is, I've been here longer than a lot of the people who called ME names as well.

Ok, bud.

#101 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

great analogy!!! football is absolutely essential to keeping our infrastructure and society going!

Sports are a microcosm of our society.

Think of how many "feel good" articles will be written about the "resolve", "perseverance", and "heart" if the Chiefs pull out a win tomorrow.

Peter King is licking his chops for this game.
A chance to write a Pulitzer winning article and take numerous shots at his favorite diva Cam Newton????

#102 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

I've been saying for a long time that people on here are lunatics. I first started saying it because the way certain people act towards opposing teams and fans but now with this the way our fanbase is reacting is just embarrassing.

#103 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Wow dude. Are you the king of Richards or what?

Wut? I don't know who that is, but did he make himself feel better by sympathizing with those who he saw on T.V. as well?

#104 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

If a worker at a power company does the same thing should we shut off your power for a day?

Does a game and entertainment mean anything to you?

Shutting down power could actually cost additional lives.

No offense, but your sense of responsibility, morality and reality appears a bit skewed. That's a terrible analogy.

Not to mention, branches and offices of a corporation or company do get shut down for situations such as this. I don't think anyone is asking that the entire NFL be shut down.

#105 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,608 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

He also admitted to being a troll whether that's bs or not. He said it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com