131 replies to this topic

#106 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

if this happened three weeks ago when we wasn't playing them alot of you wouldn't even care.....

#107 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,068 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Now that this has reached a fever pitch...

OP's sentiment is admirable.

It also happens to be very misguided.

OP, your sentiments are misguided. There are legitimate reasons for wanting the game to go on that do not involve selfishness.

Attack Dogs of the Internet Inc., cut the OP a break, even if he's wrong. His heart's in the right place.

/white knight

#108 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I must be missing something but what does being 18-19 have to do with having terrible opinions?

#109 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 514 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

After taking very valuable time reading this thread, I came to realize that people (Kinda obviously) lack on CONVERSATIONAL skills. This is a forum, where conversations and discussions are held. Now think about this, if you were talking to Joe-smhoe on the street and he stated an opinion, would you:
A). Scream obsenities
C ). Call Him out on his personal opinions
C). Try and make him feel guilty for his opinions
D). Try and get people to come to your side and get your actions supported by other un-eduacated fools.
If you answered any of those with a yes, then you might want to get reborn and relearn your social skills. Unless you want to remain a 19 year-old, try and put some tact into responses. Try having a bit thicker skin, and try considering others when you post something. I ,for one, have Zero sympathy for the man. He is a Nut-job who's offing himself probably freed up some much needed oxygen for those who deserve it. Now, am I saying that peoples lives arent worth consdiering? No, all lives are valuable. You will understand that when you lose someone close to you. But what he did was wrong, very wrong, and I'm glad he killed himself before someone else did. Probably saved a valuable round. Now, I am done with this little "speech." Just my two cents.

#110 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Mmmmmmm I love the smell of fake outrage in the evening.

#111 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,607 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Mmmmmmm I love the smell of fake outrage in the evening.

I am just incensed I say!

#112 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

I see a person die at least once every two months, still have to come to work the next morning though.

#113 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

hell yes...play the game.

sad for the family, sad for the organization, but the guy is a murderer and a coward.

even a moment of silence would be a slap in the face here. Remember...he murdered his girlfriend....and then killed himself instead of facing the music.

#114 RevJ

RevJ

Huddle Chaplain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

I think the discussion about whether or not to have the game is legit and people will have different takes.

The classless ones are the ones who indicated she deserved it or showed similar lack of decency for a child that was orphaned or a mother who witnessed her son snap and destroy two lives, etc.

#115 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Everyone is just twisting peoples words right now. We all know that this is sad but the game still has to be played and i don't care what the teams records are this game is still important.

#116 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I think the discussion about whether or not to have the game is legit and people will have different takes.

The classless ones are the ones who indicated she deserved it or showed similar lack of decency for a child that was orphaned or a mother who witnessed her son snap and destroy two lives, etc.

I agree with you

#117 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

This forum is full of classless jerks.. No wonder Panther Fans have such a bad rep. One of my very first posts here was giving a subjective opinion about cutting some players who were underperforming.

In less than 5 minutes, I was told to "go kill myself" and "eat a Wolf Pussy"

What it boils down to is a bunch of internet tough guys - none of them would talk that kind of smack to your face.

Did you do it? No.........

So take off the tampon and stop being a chick about it.

Didn't anybody every tell you "that sticks and stones my hurt your bones but typed words will never hurt you".

#118 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Did you do it? No.........

So take off the tampon and stop being a chick about it.

Didn't anybody every tell you "that sticks and stones my hurt your bones but typed words will never hurt you".

Sure, I can take it. But.... So you advocate pointless, neverending, hostility and anger? Is it fun for you to look at? To participate in? You get off on telling people youve never met to "go kill themselves" behind the safety of an anonymous screen name?

I'm just trying to understand what you get out of all this.

#119 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

The world should stop and grieve all because an unstable person shot and killed his girlfriend ans himself?

It's tragic, it's sad....but the rest of the world moves on. That is life.

#120 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,334 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

I think comparing my desk job to the NFL is not a fair comparison. No I would not go to work the next day if someone blew their head off by my desk. But nobody would miss me. And I don't live for my job.

NFL players perform in front of millions and they live for their job. It's just different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com