#16 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yeah a murder suicide celebration would be uncalled for.

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,024 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Think it's possible we see some TD balls to go Chiefs fans tommorow.

#18 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Think it's possible we see some TD balls to go Chiefs fans tommorow.

I was about to say the same thing as I was reading through the thread. Hopefully Cam gives TD balls to Chiefs fans.

#19 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

We should just kneel 3 times and punt on every drive because scoring a touchdown would be offensive. If you can't get over the events that happened today, then you probably shouldn't attend a fuggin football game. There's really nothing wrong with being sympathetic, but people are being a bit too sensitive. The NFL didn't think it was necessary to cancel the game, so just play it like any other game.

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

We should just kneel 3 times and punt on every drive because scoring a touchdown would be offensive. If you can't get over the events that happened today, then you probably shouldn't attend a fuggin football game. There's nothing wrong with being sympathetic, but people are being a bit too sensitive.

A bit too sensitive? Crennel and Pioli both witnessed it, at the facility... There's not a time that they walk by that very spot that they won't be haunted by today's events.

You're one of those people that believe "it can't happen to me" until it does, and your whole world comes crashing down.

Play the game with class, that's what needs to be done. End of story.

#21 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,730 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

i'm picturing cam newton running it in for a touchdown and running to the stands to give it to a kid in a chiefs jersey, and all the ESPN analysts accusing cam of being insensitive to chiefs fans by shoving his touchdown in childrens' faces like a thug

#22 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,870 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Kansas City fans didn't just go through a tragedy people die in their city every day this is no different. We shouldn't go in there and lay down and all that poo about Cam giving them balls is fuging stupid. Yea I'm sorry your player killed his gf and himself here's a football like wtf

#23 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,687 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Reeling from todays news.

That being said, the game is to go on.

Let them play.

#24 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

I think we should let KC win this game they deserve it more than we do.

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

I think we should let KC win this game they deserve it more than we do.

no. they deserve a win? what exactly did they do to deserve it?

the only way you deserve a win is if you EARN it. i feel bad for the chiefs, but they don't deserve a win. sympathy? yes. a win? no. if they want it, they're going to have to do something that their former teammate didn't do and fight.

btw...haven't we given away enough wins this year all ready?

mehh......

#26 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

no. they deserve a win? what exactly did they do to deserve it?

the only way you deserve a win is if you EARN it. i feel bad for the chiefs, but they don't deserve a win. sympathy? yes. a win? no. if they want it, they're going to have to do something that their former teammate didn't do and fight.

btw...haven't we given away enough wins this year all ready?

mehh......

I just think they deserve to win more than us,Im still rooting for us to win,but I wouldn't care if we lose.KC has been awful all year and with the news yesterday I think they come out and play hard for their player and for the Chiefs fans I think they will put forth their best effort today and try to win this game.

#27 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

I just think they deserve to win more than us,Im still rooting for us to win,but I wouldn't care if we lose.KC has been awful all year and with the news yesterday I think they come out and play hard for their player and for the Chiefs fans I think they will put forth their best effort today and try to win this game.

Well no poo, they have been trying to win a game all year, they are just terrible.

We should beat them easily, then give them a pat on the backs. That's what they deserve.

#28 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

they didn't do anything. they don't deserve it.

#29 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

No Superman poses for Cam. If he gets a rushing TD he should just drop the ball like an MC drops the mike & walk to the sideline.

#30 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

"come out & play hard for their player"

I bet more of them would rather pïss on his body. He's a murderer, not a fallen hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com