Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Will Go On As Scheduled

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Terrible situation

If I'm a panthers team personnel member I'm in Cam, Smitty, and every other players ear tonight telling them to tone down the celebrations. The last thing we need the media latching onto is cam doing the superman after this terrible act

1 person likes this

Posted

The chiefs players would rather the game be canceled but fug em

LET'S RAPE THESE BITCHES SHIGVAAHAIUYGSIKY

1 person likes this

Posted

the nfl only cares about the bottom line?

SHOCKER

fug this bullsh*t

The decision was made following a conversation between Chiefs management, Romeo Crennel and team captains. The NFL isn't forcing the Chiefs to play, they want to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Total annihilation is in order. Hopefully another shutout like the last time we played them, but I won't hold my breath.

Posted

I was against this initially because I said the folks INVOLVED, should have some say in this. Players, coaches, etc within the Chiefs helped make the call. Im good with this.

1 person likes this

Posted

well i actually kind of hope we lose but only because I want us to have a top 5 pick and have a shot at Star

Posted

would be cool if game was tied going into 2 min warning, and cam purposely "fumbled" ball into chiefs hands to give them a gw fg,

yeah I'm sure that would make them feel great, having a team feel sorry for them and give them a win cause they can't earn one on their own. What a stupid fuging post.
1 person likes this

Posted

As it should. Belcher made his choice. It was criminal.

Posted

Lee Hacksaw Hamilton ‏@hacksaw1090

"Chiefs captain Tamba Hali asked NFL to postpone game...NFL response "Play on"..do not understand this at all."

Posted

The chiefs players would rather the game be canceled but fug em

LET'S RAPE THESE BITCHES SHIGVAAHAIUYGSIKY

Actually:

Adam Schefter

Chiefs: After discussions between the league office, Head Coach Romeo Crennel and Chiefs team captains, the Chiefs advised the NFL that it will play tomorrow’s game vs. the Carolina Panthers at its originally scheduled time.

Posted

well i actually kind of hope we lose but only because I want us to have a top 5 pick and have a shot at Star

And I will never understand this line of thinking. I never WANT us to lose. Now after a game the fact that we get a higher draft pick might help console me. Big difference.

1 person likes this

Posted

The decision was made following a conversation between Chiefs management, Romeo Crennel and team captains. The NFL isn't forcing the Chiefs to play, they want to.

read my last post