#16 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Total annihilation is in order. Hopefully another shutout like the last time we played them, but I won't hold my breath.

#17 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

I was against this initially because I said the folks INVOLVED, should have some say in this. Players, coaches, etc within the Chiefs helped make the call. Im good with this.

#18 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

well i actually kind of hope we lose but only because I want us to have a top 5 pick and have a shot at Star

#19 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

would be cool if game was tied going into 2 min warning, and cam purposely "fumbled" ball into chiefs hands to give them a gw fg,

yeah I'm sure that would make them feel great, having a team feel sorry for them and give them a win cause they can't earn one on their own. What a stupid fuging post.

#20 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

As it should. Belcher made his choice. It was criminal.

#21 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Lee Hacksaw Hamilton ‏@hacksaw1090

"Chiefs captain Tamba Hali asked NFL to postpone game...NFL response "Play on"..do not understand this at all."

#22 TruthVsComfort

TruthVsComfort

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

The chiefs players would rather the game be canceled but fug em

LET'S RAPE THESE BITCHES SHIGVAAHAIUYGSIKY

Actually:

Adam Schefter
Chiefs: After discussions between the league office, Head Coach Romeo Crennel and Chiefs team captains, the Chiefs advised the NFL that it will play tomorrow’s game vs. the Carolina Panthers at its originally scheduled time.

#23 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

well i actually kind of hope we lose but only because I want us to have a top 5 pick and have a shot at Star

And I will never understand this line of thinking. I never WANT us to lose. Now after a game the fact that we get a higher draft pick might help console me. Big difference.

#24 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

The decision was made following a conversation between Chiefs management, Romeo Crennel and team captains. The NFL isn't forcing the Chiefs to play, they want to.

read my last post

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,275 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

The chiefs players would rather the game be canceled but fug em

LET'S RAPE THESE BITCHES SHIGVAAHAIUYGSIKY

The game is being played bc KC coaches and players WANT to play....

Which is fine. I also don't hope KC wins. A KC player murdered someone and then killed himself. That makes him a POS. I don't feel that means the other players deserve a win.

#26 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

And I will never understand this line of thinking. I never WANT us to lose. Now after a game the fact that we get a higher draft pick might help console me. Big difference.

believe it or not we are still not eliminated from playoff contention. pretty much we win out and the 6 win teams either lose out or just win one more game and we would have a wild card

#27 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

they are only playing because of the pressure from the NFL

we gotta make them stadium workers earn dem checks you know

#28 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

hope its a close game and the Panthers show signs of improvement, but hope in the end the Chiefs win. They need it more than we do

would be cool if game was tied going into 2 min warning, and cam purposely "fumbled" ball into chiefs hands to give them a gw fg,

Seriously dude? You really need to shut up and get over it. You are getting on my nerves so bad. You think they need a win because a player on their team was a murderer? I hope the Panthers win easily. You aren't much of a fan

#29 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

I might be the only person that thinks it would be just fine to see the td celebrations. Yes a a player is dead but at his own hands. Like Zod said earlier people die every few seconds. The fans deserve a well played energetic game. If I payed to see Cam doing the superman in the end zone I deserve to see it as a fan. This is a game lets not mix it with the outside world. Sports are here to take away from that so let them have fun.

#30 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,197 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Actually:

Adam Schefter
Chiefs: After discussions between the league office, Head Coach Romeo Crennel and Chiefs team captains, the Chiefs advised the NFL that it will play tomorrow’s game vs. the Carolina Panthers at its originally scheduled time.

chiefs made the call.

it should be respected. i'm sure not all of them agree with it, but the coach (who probably knew belcher better than any player there or at least longer than) and the player decided upon captains said that the game will go on as planned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com