Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Tomorrow. ATTN: Cam Newton

71 posts in this topic

You can't put people in a box, people are who they are. Celebrating is part of Cam's game, he's not going to change the way he plays the game.

1 person likes this

i'm ok with keeping things toned down. but the first time a KC player makes a play and starts jumping up and down celebrating, all bets are off. unveil the cape.

3 people like this

I could care less If he changes what he does tomorrow. It isn't on Cam to tailor things out of respect. Tomorrow is business. Hope he scores 6 times and is fired up about it. If the chiefs score they'll celebrate

First, thoughts and prayers with the Chiefs organization and the families of those involved.

Secondly, and I pointed out Cam because he is the team and most likely to get in the end zone, after a touchdown you had the fuging ball to the official and walk away. No dancing or choreographed celebrations. If you must do something to celebrate you had the ball to a child in the stands.

Let me clarify: this goes for EVERY panther who scores a TD.

So wait ... don't celebrate when you score a TD? Riigghttt....

It's an abnormal situation. Just don't fight anyone Smitty and I think whatever happens celebration wise will be ok

One thing I gotta admit that has turned out to be a terrible thing for this already shaky panther fan base has been the influx of "Team Cam" cheerleaders than "Panther" fans.

As long as Cam has his socks looking right and the beats by Dre commercials its all good for "Team Cam".

KT is a Cam apologist/troll but at least the guy is a Panthers fan. More than I can say for some of the posters in this thread.

I was thinking the same thing before I even saw this thread. There will be plenty of times for Cam to be Superman. But not tomorrow. Just... not tomorrow

i'm ok with keeping things toned down. but the first time a KC player makes a play and starts jumping up and down celebrating, all bets are off. unveil the cape.

Yeah to be fair I agree with this. The media won't though.

I wish Cam wold stop doing it altogether. Yes I know other Qbs celebrate, like Rodgers, but I like the Brady type reactions, stone fuging cold.