#61 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Bunch of pansies. Jesus christ, don't do this, don't offend them, stop celebrating, etc. Our fans, my god. Are soft like our team.

#62 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Bunch of pansies. Jesus christ, don't do this, don't offend them, stop celebrating, etc. Our fans, my god. Are soft like our team.

Well said

#63 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Why the hell would a Chiefs fan want a touchdown ball from Cam?

"Hey I just destroyed your favorite team after one of their players blew his brains out. Remember this moment with a souvenir."

Exactly I damn sure wouldn't except a ball from a player on another team. Remember at the eagles? He just threw the ball in the stands and let them fight over it.

#64 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

Trade down for more midround picks!

#65 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,824 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

chief's house.

chief's tragedy.

got to be respectful and considerate.

put points on the board and win, just don't rub it in. don't gloat. there's a time and place for everything. this particular sunday in this particular situation just isn't the time for celebrations.

just my opinion. hopefully that's the opinion of the team as well. i'm fairly sure it will be.

Agree completely.

#66 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

I wish Cam wold stop doing it altogether. Yes I know other Qbs celebrate, like Rodgers, but I like the Brady type reactions, stone fuging cold.

Uh, perhaps you haven't noticed, but Brady hasn't scored a lot of rushing touchdowns. And that's the only time Cam does it or Rodgers does it.

When Cam passes for a TD, he does the same thing Brady does, go down to the end zone and celebrate with his teammates.

So, bottom line, it's apples and oranges.

#67 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Well you gotta feel for the guys in the KC locker room.....

i can't imagine the range of emotions they've got to be feeling. i'm sure he was a friend of many of them and they all were having to endure this season together. even if he wasn't buddy buddy with most or all...there had to have been some kind of bond.

beyond that....i mean this was something that happened with people you knew. this was your circle. your team. this is the kind of thing that just doesn't happen. you don't expect it. who would. you've got to be feeling a sense of loss, but then just being pissed that someone would do this.

and if you were there when it happened....ugh.

i don't think that belcher deserves really any sympathy, but the people left dealing with the sh*tstorm he created....maybe. i'm certainly sympathetic to them. it doesn't matter that i don't know them. crap like that just bothers me, and yes, i know it happens a lot. doesn't matter. i don't dwell on it, but when i find out about it i feel bad for those effected.

#68 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

lol look at you all hardcore and stuff.

#69 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

<p><p>

I wish Cam wold stop doing it altogether. Yes I know other Qbs celebrate, like Rodgers, but I like the Brady type reactions, stone fuging cold.

O rlly?

#70 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

<p>

lol look at you all hardcore and stuff.

Posted Image

#71 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

lol perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.