Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEC Prospects today

51 posts in this topic

Posted

SEC Championship

I'm really looking at their line pay...if we happen to win a few games and end up missing out on one of the top LT prospects...I really like the guard from Alabama Warmack. I also like Jones, can play multiple positions on line.

Also Bacarri Rambo Safety Georgia is a stud. Would like if he's available in the 2nd

I really hope the new GM upgrades the OLine and secondary in the draft. Priorities

(I think Gettis can work himself back with a new staff...if he's still around)

Posted

I'd probably take Jarvis Jones over anyone else in the draft. I know it's not a big need but man what a difference maker type player he is. He is incredible. We'd have a really good defense with some top notch play makers. Still would have holes at key areas though probably. He will be gone in the top 3 though

Posted

Rambo with a beautiful hit to dislodge the ball on a big pass play. Was watching Oklahoma earlier today and Tony Jefferson was a really solid tackler as the extra defender in the box, not afraid to hit and wraps up really well

Posted

Te'o is who I still want

Oh and rambo

Posted

Im reading rambo could fall to the second day due to character concerns. Definitely worth the risk if Byrd falls out of our grasp in FA.

Posted

Im reading rambo could fall to the second day due to character concerns. Definitely worth the risk if Byrd falls out of our grasp in FA.

We need a good safety. Godfrey Martin and Naka don't cut it. Would love to have either one Byrd or Rambo

Rambo is a sick name. Leaning towards him

Posted

Well Rambo just got mossed.

Posted

Te'o is who I still want

Oh and rambo

lol wtf? How many first round LBs do we need?

1 person likes this

Posted

It's time to focus on the premium positions...enough RBs and LBs...upgrade lines and secondary this draft

Posted

DJ Fluker. 6'6 335 lbs OT

This guy is an elephant. Literally

Posted

Well Rambo just got mossed.

But he really didn't mistime it that badly. It was so close to being a pass breakup. The receiver just made a better play.

Posted

But he really didn't mistime it that badly. It was so close to being a pass breakup. The receiver just made a better play.

yeah more of a great play by the WR than a poor play by Rambo.