Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

How you show respect to an opponent

30 posts in this topic

The best way to show an opponent respect is by giving then the best game you have got.

Go Panthers

7 people like this

Sweep the leg

1 person likes this

Yep, shake hands, give condolences, then be professional and play hard.

The best way to show an opponent respect is by giving then the best game you have got.

Go Panthers

yep.

laying down in front of them is just condescending.

a real fight will do them good... even if it results in a loss.

crap, if you don't believe that then just consider it a special gift that we are making their #1 pick over all a reality.

that's the real gift, right?

I dunno why anyone would think we are good enough to "go easy on them" anyway. We are going to struggle to compete no matter what we do, we're awful.

4 people like this

I know we will get the best that KC has and I hope we show up and give them a great game.

Looking forward to seeing Dwill get the bulk for a change...miss that guy.

Well I really hope we respect the hell out of KC.

the only way to truly respect an opponent or enemy is to battle them as fiercely and as intelligently as you can

1 person likes this

Looking forward to seeing Dwill get the bulk for a change...miss that guy.

That is why I have been debating not watching this one....Williams has been stuffed at a higher rate than any of the RBs. He probably will have like 10 carries for 10 yards or something absurd.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Of course, he's so massive he has his own gravitational pull. 
    • You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat