Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How you show respect to an opponent

30 posts in this topic

Posted

That is why I have been debating not watching this one....Williams has been stuffed at a higher rate than any of the RBs. He probably will have like 10 carries for 10 yards or something absurd.

Don't watch then. No one will mind.

2 people like this

Posted

Im sure there will be a pregame prayer or W/E, then the players will all go out and shake hands.. then game on. Cam will be probably be told not to celebrate and to give the ball to chiefs fans.

Why do you people keep acting like the city of KC has gone through a natural disaster. He should not I repeat should not hand a ball to a chiefs fan if there is a panthers fan in the area. If there are no panther fans in sight throw the ball up there like the eagles game.

2 people like this

Posted

Give em the ol' swandive and crippler cross face.

Posted

Why do you people keep acting like the city of KC has gone through a natural disaster. He should not I repeat should not hand a ball to a chiefs fan if there is a panthers fan in the area. If there are no panther fans in sight throw the ball up there like the eagles game.

Its not about the city of KC. its about the media impact after that. Why can't you understand that?

Posted

Its not about the city of KC. its about the media impact after that. Why can't you understand that?

Why does a Kc fan deserve a ball from Cam over a panthers fan? Because one of their players went on a rampage? So you reward their fans? And you shun your own? How do you explain to your young panther fan that the Kc player got the ball from Cam over him/her?

1 person likes this

Posted

drill them

Posted

Why does a Kc fan deserve a ball from Cam over a panthers fan? Because one of their players went on a rampage? So you reward their fans? And you shun your own? How do you explain to your young panther fan that the Kc player got the ball from Cam over him/her?

Dude, where did i say i was advocating any of this? I just said thats probably going to happen because lets face it, everyone is PC nowadays. Chill.

Posted

D-Will should have a solid game today.

I fully expect my players to show respect and class. I know that I will be keeping my cheering down a notch today at the bar.

Posted

You punch them in the nads and tell them their sister was great last night.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dunno why anyone would think we are good enough to "go easy on them" anyway. We are going to struggle to compete no matter what we do, we're awful.

Ditto.

Lots of people here were ready to abandon ship 2 weeks ago.

Amazing what a MNF victory against a team that has quit on their coach can do for a immature fan base.

Posted

Go through the motions like you do each week. Play hard and react as you normally would.

Cam scoring and not doing his pose is just reminding everyone of the elephant in the room. It is much more awkward than business as usual.

Posted

Go through the motions like you do each week. Play hard and react as you normally would.

Cam scoring and not doing his pose is just reminding everyone of the elephant in the room. It is much more awkward than business as usual.

Exactly