Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Official Chiefs Vs. Panthers Gameday Thread.

970 posts in this topic

Those who are bashing Cam in this thread or calling that a "garbage time" TD need punched in the face, and I'll gladly do it. No wonder you are sitting home alone watching this game by yourself, no one wants to be around you.

Is everyone breathing now?

get you some GH!

who threw the pass?

Who hiked the ball?

And, he does it even when a RB scores a rushing TD.

It just comes off wrong.

Is everyone breathing now?

I still want to punch Rivera in the nuts

4 people like this

Quinn checks down, and now they have to punt. Win for the defense. Quinn doesn't go downfield often in those situations

He checked down because Hardy was about to plant him.

Alright Cam, time for a 4th qtr comeback.

You don't even like Cam. You complain about everything he does

Cam is under a microscope. Every fuging thing he does he gets criticized for. And there is only one reason. I hate to bring skin color into an arguement but there is no other reason. If he were white, we wouldn't hear half the poo about him that we do now. I mean I even saw someone say Cam better have got in Lafells face after he dropped the pass instead of going to the bench. I mean wtf? He has 3 TD passes and we're complaining about him doing a first down pose and complaining about giving a ball to a fan in the stands.

Absolutely no logic involved here.

Cam is under a microscope. Every fuging thing he does he gets criticized for. And there is only one reason. I hate to bring skin color into an arguement but there is no other reason. If he were white, we wouldn't hear half the poo about him that we do now. I mean I even saw someone say Cam better have got in Lafells face after he dropped the pass instead of going to the bench. I mean wtf? He has 3 TD passes and we're complaining about him doing a first down pose and complaining about giving a ball to a fan in the stands.

Race might play a small roll, but IMO, it's the hype surrounding him. Add his charisma and sketchy past, and you have the makings of absolute fandom and absolute haters. Just pick a side, and ignore the bemoaners.

Sorry didn't know quarterbacks shouldn't get credit for throwing touchdowns. It's all the receiver.