Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Official Chiefs Vs. Panthers Gameday Thread.

970 posts in this topic

Cam Newton is today's version of J. George

what a fugtard....wasted 10sec dancing around and cost us 10yds

This game looked like last year. Defense plays crappy for most of the game, offense plays great until the 4th qtr, and then they fold.

3rd down and 4... game on the line....run game has been working all game..

RIvera and his sackless self pass, punt instead of run run....

And people laugh at "internet coaches"

I swear to god I'd have this team in better shape than Rivera has it.

I'm saying we suck

So why did the Server... ???? Don't get it

You must not understand what garbage time is.....a TD with a quarter left bringing your team within 3 isn't garbage time.

I was kidding lol

If Gettis were active we would have won this game. Just ask the huddle.

• Topics

• At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?