Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refs played the sympathy card today - Fix was in from the start - NFL officially saves face.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

CJ, Thomas, and Hardy all had huge penalties that led to KC points, we have no one to blame but "ourselves".

Hardies penalty was on a 3rd down stop which led to 7 for KC...

Rivera and his undisciplined goons suck ass.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bunch of fuging women on this board

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst team in the NFL plays a game with no penaltys the day after one of their own commits a murder suicide? you can't script this poo the fix was in from the start.

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst team in the NFL plays a game with no penaltys the day after one of their own commits a murder suicide? you can't script this poo the fix was in from the start.

Posted

Posted

So many obvious holds not called

It would have helped, though, if we had played JUST A LITTLE defense.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just stop. If it weren't in such bad taste to say something like the Panthers shot themselves and lost the game in the process...

...oh well, I just did.

Really, stop making excuses for the Panthers. They are an extremely poorly coached football team with an owner still trying to save pennies.

Posted

Not excuses its history the NFL is about money first and foremost and a murder suicide makes them look bad a win for KC helps them save a little face while making sympathy money.

Posted

Posted

Just stop. If it weren't in such bad taste to say something like the Panthers shot themselves and lost the game in the process...

...oh well, I just did.

Really, stop making excuses for the Panthers. They are an extremely poorly coached football team with an owner still trying to save pennies.

People need to seriously stfu about JR being cheap poo have you seen the ridiculous contracts we have given out recently?

Posted

I agree with you 100% from a business stand point you gotta fix this game you have no choice. i had the same feeling as you its about saving face and giving the city and organization something to be happy about,

Posted

to be fair though the redskins lost after sean taylor died; Joe Gibbs got unsportsmanlike conduct for trying to call two TOs to ice the kicker and lined the opponents up for an easy FG