Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refs played the sympathy card today - Fix was in from the start - NFL officially saves face.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

People will stoop to unreal lows to make excuses for our players not being good enough to win.

1 person likes this

Posted

The 1-10 chiefs, with the nagging thought of someone committing suicide in your presence, played mistake free football(delay of game the exception)

The panthers suck but that isn't a coincidence I hate to break it to you

4 people like this

Posted

CJ, Hardy, Thomas, and the rest of the defense cost us this game. Anything else is just people being retarded.

(this is not including the givens such as Rivera being one of the worst coaches in NFL history, we know that already)

Posted

You don't have the record they have without mistakes and lack of discipline being embedded in your team DNA. We suck, but we also got severely jobbed today.

1 person likes this

Posted

there were some ridiculous no holding calls but this is preposterous

Posted

and just to be clear, I almost never make excuses for my team's ineptitude. my posting history reflects this as well.

i've seen this movie a million times and expected favoritism towards the KC Chiefs. it's not something that just started yesterday. time to wake up.

Posted

As bad as the Panthers are and you think they need to fix games to lose? Seriously?

Posted

The NFL loves a feel good story. We've seen it impact officiating many times in the past and we'll see it many time in the future. However, when you allow Brady Quinn to play like he did today, you deserve to lose. We made one of the worst offenses in the league look like a well oiled machine.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP is dead on the money

The chiefs have been around since day 1 and they were a delay of game from having their first unpenalized game as a franchise ever.

36 hours ago the NFL was a bunch of greedy assholes putting the league in front of human beings and emotions.

Now?

The chiefs are the feel good story of the year.

2 people like this

Posted

As someone who was at the game, the refs in general called only blatant penalties, and there were holds on both sides. Carolina killed .themselves with jaw-droppingly stupid penalties at key moments, by not stopping Charles, and by not getting to Quinn. Kudos to the Chiefs for playing focused and disciplined ball in a time of distraction. Carolina had their opportunities and failed to make enough plays.

Posted

It's embarrassing that you all are Panther fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

quoted for page four