Photo
- - - - -

Refs played the sympathy card today - Fix was in from the start - NFL officially saves face.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

C'mon man.

#32 ReturnOfPFFL

ReturnOfPFFL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Didn't watch one play but I assume nobody played defense? Knew this game would be trash. The NFL and their "feel good win" is much too predictable and vomit worthy.

No way in hell this team loses a game on a day when Cam throws 3 TD's and 0 interceptions.....unless....it was meant to be. This is the first and only time this season the Chiefs offense scored 27 points in regulation.

Oh well, I'll take a higher draft pick.

#33 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Didn't watch one play but I assume nobody played defense? Knew this game would be trash. The NFL and their "feel good win" is much too predictable and vomit worthy.

No way in hell this team loses a game on a day when Cam throws 3 TD's and 0 interceptions.....unless....it was meant to be. This is the first and only time this season the Chiefs offense scored 27 points in regulation.

Oh well, I'll take a higher draft pick.

I agree its very fishy and im not a big conspiracy person but the poo that happened to today has made me doubt some of the stuff i've heard about the NFL.

#34 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

The Panthers are barely a good enough team to get wins when they make the mistakes that they make. With the pretty obvious no call mandate for KC today they had no chance. The only reason KC had 1 penalty called on them today is that you can't hide it when the play count hits zero.

I was screaming at my house about the lack of urgency (coaching) on this team. Down by 10 and you're not snapping the ball until the play clock is under 5 seconds? They even had to take a (very precious as it turned out) time out to avoid a delay of game in the second half. If you wander back to the huddle and mill around before calling plays you will run out of time at the end of the game!

#35 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

... Every so often, a man looks at what his fellow fans are saying & suddenly feels the need to poo... this... is one of those times.

#36 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

No excuse. The Panthers are that bad. That Eagles game was fools gold.

#37 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

People will stoop to unreal lows to make excuses for our players not being good enough to win.

#38 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

The 1-10 chiefs, with the nagging thought of someone committing suicide in your presence, played mistake free football(delay of game the exception)

The panthers suck but that isn't a coincidence I hate to break it to you

#39 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

CJ, Hardy, Thomas, and the rest of the defense cost us this game. Anything else is just people being retarded.

(this is not including the givens such as Rivera being one of the worst coaches in NFL history, we know that already)

#40 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,210 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

You don't have the record they have without mistakes and lack of discipline being embedded in your team DNA. We suck, but we also got severely jobbed today.

#41 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

there were some ridiculous no holding calls but this is preposterous

#42 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,077 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

and just to be clear, I almost never make excuses for my team's ineptitude. my posting history reflects this as well.

i've seen this movie a million times and expected favoritism towards the KC Chiefs. it's not something that just started yesterday. time to wake up.

#43 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 5,398 posts
  • LocationAlmost where I want to be...

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

As bad as the Panthers are and you think they need to fix games to lose? Seriously?

#44 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,633 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

The NFL loves a feel good story. We've seen it impact officiating many times in the past and we'll see it many time in the future. However, when you allow Brady Quinn to play like he did today, you deserve to lose. We made one of the worst offenses in the league look like a well oiled machine.

#45 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

OP is dead on the money

The chiefs have been around since day 1 and they were a delay of game from having their first unpenalized game as a franchise ever.

36 hours ago the NFL was a bunch of greedy assholes putting the league in front of human beings and emotions.

Now?

The chiefs are the feel good story of the year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.