Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back in the hunt for the 1st overall pick..

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Plz dont draft the best ol in a bad ol class. This should def be the season to get a dt. Look how horrbile we look without stop gap ron edwards. This draft jr should say star litetui from utah or bust. Nothing else will do. And then think long and hard about robert woods from usc in the second. In round 3 you look for some plug on the ol. Do not make thr amini silotolu choice all over again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let the best LT prospect come on down.

Then mr. Rambo in the 2nd

LT? Gotta be kidding me.

Star or Hankins may come on down.

Posted

I guess everyone is happy with Jordan Gross getting turned around over at LT

Posted

Plz dont draft the best ol in a bad ol class. This should def be the season to get a dt. Look how horrbile we look without stop gap ron edwards. This draft jr should say star litetui from utah or bust. Nothing else will do. And then think long and hard about robert woods from usc in the second. In round 3 you look for some plug on the ol. Do not make thr amini silotolu choice all over again.

Don't have a 3Rd (F.Alexander)

Another USC WR :lolu:

Posted

Let the best LT prospect come on down.

Then mr. Rambo in the 2nd

This guy thinks like me

Posted

You know we traded the third round pick away..

Face palm ##

And the kid from A&M and/or an Alabama lineman > amini from bumville d2 Uni.

Really dude?

Posted

This guy thinks like me

Rambo got beat a few times against Alabama

I want R. Lester

Posted

You know we traded the third round pick away..

Face palm ##

And the kid from A&M and/or an Alabama lineman > amini from bumville d2 Uni.

Really dude?

get back in the 3rd.... doesnt mean we can get another.

1 person likes this

Posted

u cant trade back up? lol really stop trying to be so smart to correct someone and think outside the box.

Posted

Rambo got beat a few times against Alabama

I want R. Lester

Other than the Cooper catch this dude made 50 tackles and was all over the field.

Posted

u cant trade back up? lol really stop trying to be so smart to correct someone and think outside the box.

It needed correcting. Because u said plug in a lineman with a pick we don't have.

The new GM may want the 3rd overall pick

LT, DT. Whatever you can't miss either way they are both a huge need. I'm more towards LT.

Posted

You do realize that Robert Woods has literally nothing in common with the recent USC WRS who have come out right? He's an insanely good route runner, has exceptional hands, and has plenty of deep speed. He's also a film room junkie, and does all the little things to be the best player he can be. He is the antithesis of Dwayne Jarrett......

1 person likes this